Attack on the Village

Here's an epic chapter ^^ and the pic on the side is of Izuka and Sasuke, i accidently drew them younger so imagine them older and i messed up a little but that's the best i could do now on with the story

The crowd started to cheer for Naruto.

"They're quite restless, aren't they," The Kazekage chuckled.

"Indeed.....it was a fantastic match, after all...."

"No....I'm sure that's part of the reason, but it's more likely because of the next match...for the experienced lords and shinobi leaders, there isn't a match that they'd enjoy more. By the way...where is he?"

While the ninja was informing the Hokage the crowd was raging about the other match.

"We have no choice.....As the rules state....Sasuke will be disqualified....."

"Hokage-dono....please wait little while longer before making a decision."

(I'm gunna skip to when Sasuke shows up)

"Damn.....Shikamaru is super smart......how is he related to his father? He must get it from his mom...too bad he gave up. He's defiantly Chuunin level." I thought as I watched him yell at Naruto.

 Finally Sasuke and Kakashi showed up literally at the last second. He and Naruto exchanged a few words before the match but soon cleared the field leaving Sasuke and Gaara standing face to face waiting for the match to begin. Gaara looked like he was about to kill Sasuke which made me concerned for his safety.

"Begin!"

Gaara shot out his sand and Sasuke jumped back to avoid it. Then he started too acted weird and talking to someone.

(Yeah so because I'm lazy and I know none of you want to read the fight cus you've probably read/ seen this ep about 50 times I'm just copying what I had for this part that's in my other story Two Paths..........it's more entertaining.)

Sasuke jumped throwing various shuriken at Gaara who formed a sand clone protecting him from the projectiles. Sasuke continued to use taijutsu on Gaara but it his sand kept protecting him. Finally with some luck, Sasuke's speed got the better of Gaara and was able to punch him.

"He hit him, impressive. I see those training weights did the trick." I thought. 

Sasuke's arrogance got the better of him as he started to taunt Gaara which started to make him mad. He tried sending his sand out towards Sasuke but with his new speed, he was able to dodge. Sasuke's speed was a great advantage making him able to land more hits on Gaara but soon Gaara formed a sand barrier around himself. Sasuke tried to punch it but spikes emerged from it cutting Sasuke as he jumped back to dodge. Sasuke did many back flips before landing vertically on the wall forming hand signs.

"Let's see how good Sasuke is at Chidori," I thought.

Once chidori was formed, Sasuke ran down the wall charging towards Gaara. He ran faster and faster towards Gaara's sand damaging the ground beneath him. All you could hear was the crackling of the lightning. Once he was close enough, his hand went through Gaara's defense.

"That's Kakashi's," The Hokage breathed.

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! BLOOD..MY .....MY BLOOD!!!" Gaara shouted in agony.

Sasuke's arm was stuck; he tried to pull it out but it wouldn't. Then he used chidori again and he pulled it out slowly but something was pulling him in. It was an arm. I looked at Sasuke's face. It showed pure fear and confusion.  The sand went down and all you saw was Gaara holding his shoulder which was dripping with blood.