Chapter 1 : Gaped Relationship

Lisa's Pov

"How are you?" My boyfriend, Minho asked.

"I'm fine, but little bit tired" I answered with a sweet smile.

He put his hands on my shoulder and started to massage me. This is his way to make me feel relax and also, to make up the time that he isn't with me. Minho and I are in a complicated relationship. I'm still 19 while he is 46, yup, huge age gap. He also told me that he is a divorced for the fifth time which scared me that one of his wife would come back.

"What are you thinking?" He asked and kissed my cheeks.

"Nothing, it's just that your massage makes me feel relaxed always" I replied and tilted my head to stretch my neck.

"I need to go, my break is almost over" I said and fixed myself.

"Okay, I'll be watching you" he said and winked.

This is our usual set up. I work in a restaurant while he would come and watch me whenever his work is done. What his work is? I don't know, cause he would just wear simple clothes that made me think that he is just a simple person, with a simple lifestyle. When I finished my work, he took me home with his car.

"Thank you for taking me home, Minho" I said and kissed his cheeks.

"No problem, just call me if you need anything okay? Don't go out when your alone, there are bad people lingering on the streets" he warned and I just chuckled.

"Okay, Daddy" I joked and he glared at me.

He always scold me when I call him Daddy because he would feel like I'm just his daughter, not a girlfriend.

"Joke! Now go, your kids are waiting for you. Bye" I said and walked out of his car.

"Lisa!" He called out and I looked back at him.

"I love you" he said with a sweet smile.

I just gave him a flying kiss in return. I don't know but, I'm still not ready to tell him those magic words. He smiled before driving away. I sighed and entered my house.

My parents just died last year due to an explosion at their work. I met Minho at the cemetery at my parents' burial while he was visiting his mom. After that meeting, we always bump each other, even at the restaurant where he would always eat after his work.

I couldn't believe that Minho told me he was 46, I mean, he still looks young for his age. He also told me he has seven sons, I would always pray that his sons are younger than me to avoid awkwardness. But he just told me that one of his sons have the same age as me, I hope it's the eldest.

I sighed as I grabbed my guitar and started strumming a tone. I always wanted to be an idol but, it looks like I would never be one. Given in my situation, my dream will be like a cloud in the sky, or a star at night. With a heavy feeling, I started singing the song would always cheer me up.

(Title - Meghan Trainor)

"~If you want my love, you gotta do what it does.
If you want this sweet like sugar, Gucci lips, you gotta give it up.
I know you think I'm cool, but I'm one of the boys.
Now don't be scared that I'd put out you down, I need a little more.

Baby don't call me your friend, if I hear that word again, you might never get a chance to see me naked in your bed.
I know girls ain't hard to find, if you think you wanna try, then consider this an invitation, kiss my lips goodbye.
Give me that title, title
Come and give me that title, title
Better give me that title, title
Come and give me that title, title~"

I smiled. The lyrics never failed to make me smile. I put down my guitar and tuck my self to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently waiting for Minho to come. He's late for 23 minutes, he's never late before. I hope there isn't something bad that happen to him. I sighed and was about to turn around when I felt a pair of arms hugged my waist.

"Did you wait long?" I smiled in relief.

"Yes, I did. Did something happened?" I asked and he cleared his throat.

"Well, I just came home to tell my kids something" he said and scratched his nape.

"What did you tell them?" I asked, I feel nervous all of a sudden.

"I told them that they will meet their new mom" He said and I widened my eyes.

"Really? What did they say?" I asked in excitement. I really love kids.

"They said that they will try not to be awkward with you, but all in all, they are a bit, excited" the way he said "a bit" makes me feel uneasy.

"So, when will I get to meet them?" I asked still the nervous feeling is there.

"Tomorrow. Don't worry, my sons won't bite" he joked and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I'll have to go to work now" I said smiling and he nodded.

I'm still nervous about tomorrow. Would his sons like me? Or they would hate me?