Chapter 30 : Unexpected Invitation from the Unwanted visitor

Lisa's Pov

Good thing it's my day off again and I'm deciding to stay at the house for some general cleaning. It's hard to clean to be honest, especially when you're all alone. I sighed and massaged my shoulder when I heard a knock on the door. I put the broom down and opened the door, but my eyes widen on the visitor.

"Minho? What are you doing here?" I asked, my eyes almost popping out.

"Can I, talk to you for a minute?" He asked and I nodded stepping aside for him to enter.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked but he just looked around.

"Your house is still the same. It didn't change" he stated and smiled.

"Of course. I don't have any money to change my house" I joked and he just smiled weakly.

"Here, " he said after grabbing something for his coat.

"What's this?" I asked when I accepted the envelope.

"It's a farewell party for Taehyung. My son decided to live with his mother and migrate to Canada. As a father, I'm giving him the right to be with his mother" he said and I felt my heart stung a bit.

So, Taehyung will really leave.....

"You'll come right?" I nodded at his question.

"So, see you?" I nodded again and he left.

When I closed the door, I felt a warm liquid trickling on my cheek. Am I crying? I shook my head.

Well, one of my friends is leaving so it's normal I would cry, right? I placed my forehead on the door but there's a knock. I opened it and I was shocked.

"Taehyung?" I called and he just smiled at me.

The next thing I knew, his lips we're on mine. He grabbed the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. It was soft yet passionate. When he pulled away, I swear I could see a tear fell from his eye.

"Tae?" I asked but he suddenly hugged me.

His shoulders we're shaking, he's crying. I held his shoulders and touched his cheeks.

"Why are you crying? Tell me" I asked, concerned.

"I... I don't want to go. I don't...want to leave you" he replied while sobbing.

Seeing him like this, makes me want to cradle him until he forgets all his problems and be happy.

"Then don't" I said as he looked straight into my eyes.

"But, she's my mom. I must follow whatever she wants" he said and held my hands that are on his cheeks.

"Taehyung, you can't always follow her. Yes, she's your mom but you also have to decide for yourself. You just can't always depend on her. What if she wants you to get lost, will you still follow her?" I asked him and he shooked his head.

"Then defend yourself. Tell her what you really want. Because if she truly loves you, she'll respect your desicion. Even if you want to be with your brothers" I stated and he chuckled.

"It's not because of my brothers, silly" he said and he grabbed my hands away from his cheeks.

"Then who? Your dad?" I asked and he shook his head again.

"I don't want to leave, because of you" I got speechless.

Sure, it made my stomach churn and butterflies got wild and I also can't help but blush. He kissed my nose and placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you Lisa. I can't stand it if I'll see you with one of my brothers when I leave. Seeing you happy with one of them or even watch you get married. I want it to be me. I want to be the guy that you deserve, the guy that'll make you smile everyday, the guy that'll be the father of your children" he said that while looking down, our foreheads still stuck with each other.

"Mostly, I want to be the guy to be with you for enternity" after that, he kissed me again.

********

I fixed myself for Taehyung's farewell party which is today. I was fighting with myself, deciding if I would go or not. But I have to, at least to give him a proper goodbye. I got there by cab and when I arrived, It has amazingly many people. Maybe from their school or friends.

"Lisa you came!" I waved at Hoseok who welcomed me with a hug.

"Yeah, your father invited me" I said and his face turned serious.

"You know we will need your answer today right?" He asked and I nodded my head slowly.

"I hope you'll choose me though. I'll be waiting at the dining room okay?" He pecked my lips before leaving.

I sat at a table and a waiter handed me drink which I gladly accepted. While I was drinking someone poked my cheek and it was Yoongi.

"You came" he said calmly with a smile.

"Yeah" I simply said and he handed me a piece of paper.

"See you later then" he said and winked before leaving.

I opened the paper and it says "Let's meet, at the place where I confessed".

I sighed heavily and drank the wine. A waiter passed by and I grabbed a drink.

"Drinking, huh?" I looked at the side and saw Jin.

"What does it look like?" I asked and he chuckled.

He touched my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be waiting, at the kitchen. Okay, kitten?" He said then left.

What's with guys leaving after saying a sentence? I stood up but a hand made me sit again.

"Hey Baby doll!" Jungkook said and sat in front of me.

"Kookie, what brings you here?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Just saying, I'll meet you at the lawn where the moon is shining brightly, bye" he waved and kissed my cheeks and once again, left me.

As I was about to get another glass of wine, someone already done it for me.

"Here, a glass for a stunning lady" I chuckled and accepted Jimin's offer.

"Came to say something?" I asked and he nodded, chuckling.

"I'll meet you at the garden okay?" He reminded and I nodded.

Then, you know what happens next...

I sat there for a good few minutes and a hand appeared right before my face.

"What's your name Miss?" I smiled.

"Taehyung," I whispered.

"Looks like I don't have to say anything since you know what I'll ask" he smiled a bit.

"Stalker" I joked and he laughed.

"I just can't help but stare at you from afar" he said before standing up.

"At the gazeebo, before this party will end. Bacause five minutes before this party will end, I'll be leaving" he said and kissed my hand first.

When he left, I was in a train of thoughts. I have to choose wisely, who I really wanted. Who will I really choose? Who do I really love?