Chapter 31 : So she Chooses.....

I was deep in thoughts. I can't help but remember the days that I was here in this house. Those days are the days that I treasured the most. The days where I felt I had a family.

"What should I do?" I slammed my head on the table.

Who really made my heart beat fast? Whenever they kiss me, I would feel butterflies but there's this one person who really made my heart beat.

"Problem?" I looked up and saw Minho smiling at me.

I just simply smiled and he sat beside me. I could feel stares on us and I looked around, only to see his sons glaring at us. I rolled my eyes at them.

"I heard my sons are courting you. Is that right?" He asked and I felt my hands began to get cold.

"Y-Yeah...." I trailed off as he chuckled.

"Looks like they have my taste in girls huh?" I blushed at what he said.

"You're not mad?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Why? Because I know you'll be safe with one of them. I know they'll be able to make you happy. Do the things that I couldn't do for you. But among them, I have a bet" he said and my ears perked up.

I leaned in my ear so he could whisper.

"Who?" I asked and he whispered his name.

And when he said his name. My heart beat fast and I could feel my cheeks began to get warm.

"Looks like my bet is winning" he smirked and I slapped his hand.

"You better start telling the others now, 30 minutes before the party ends" he said while looking at his watch.

"Thank you Minho" I said and kissed his cheek before running to the first person....

**********

"You came" he smiled and open his arms for me to hug but I just stood still.

He chuckled and put his arms down as he smiled sadly at me.

"Looks like you already made a desicion" he said and looked away.

"I'm sorry Jin. I'm happy that I have a friend like you, but that's only what I feel for you. A friend. I hope you could find the right girl for you" I said and he nodded his head.

"I have a candidate already. So, mind telling me who's the lucky idiot?" He asked and I whispered his name to him.

"I knew it"

"So, I'll get going now" I said and he hugged me.

"Be happy with him okay?" He reminded and I nodded my head before heading to the next person.

**********

"Hey!" He cheered as he immediately hugged me.

"So are you choosing me?" He asked and I smiled sadly at him which caused his cheerful smile to fell.

"So it's not me?" He asked sadly and I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Hoseok" I said and he hugged me back.

"It's okay, but I just want to say it for the last time. I love you" he said and kissed my forehead.

"I guess I'll just be your cheerful brother form now on" he smiled and I hugged him one last time.

"Who's the lucky one?" He asked and I whispered it to him.

"That lucky idiot!"

**********