Chapter 29 : Twisted

Lisa's Pov

I woke up and Taehyung's not here anymore. He must've gone home. Strange, but I feel sad waking up without him. I shrugged it off and got up, fixed my bed and got ready for work.

********

I arrived at work and surprisingly, the resto is a bit gloomy. I headed to Rosé and asked her what happened.

"Mr. Seokjin's mother is here" she said in a hushed tone.

So Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung's mother is here. I put my things in my locker and got ready for work. After a few minutes, a lady in her mid 40's came to us.

"Who is Lalisa Manoban here?" She asked and the others pointed at me.

She looked at me from head to toe and some how I felt nervous.

"Come with me" she gestured and I followed to the exit door.

"What do you want from me ma'am?" I asked and she faced me.

"I don't know what happened to Minho and my sons's taste that they are drooling over you" she snapped and I looked down.

She must be the Mrs. Kim.....

"You're my ex husband's ex and two of my sons are courting you. You must've got a lot of appeal huh?" She said with a tone.

Should I accept that as a compliment or an indirect insult?

"Ma'am, yes I may have been Minho's ex. But it's not my fault about your sons" I said honestly.

"Not your fault? Maybe you seduced them after breaking up with Minho. Aren't you a little wolf hiding under Lamb's wool?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

How dare she insult me? She doesn't even know me.

"Ma'am if your going to insult me, then I might as well take my leave" I bowed before turning my back at her.

"I'm going to take Taehyung with me to Canada next month" I frozed on my steps.

Taehyung?

"He will have a better future with me and also he will find the right girl for him there" after she said that, she walked pass through me and purposely bumping my shoulder.

Taehyung, will be leaving? I don't know, but the thought of it, pains me. I leaned on the wall and clutched my chest.

Why am I feeling this way?

I shrugged the thoughts off and was about to walk away when a hand stopped me. I looked at the person, and it was Jin.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked and I nodded.

Jin took me to his office and made me sat down on the couch while he sat down at the chair in front of me.

"I bet mom told you about Taehyung" I nodded and he sighed.

"What do you feel about it?" I looked at him and he was looking at me like he wants to know something.

"I don't know, Taehyung is my friend. The thought is somewhat, making me sad" I replied and he sat down beside me.

"Call me selfish but, we need to know your answer. By the time before Taehyung leaves. Let's just say, your answer will determine, Taehyung's desicion, if he leaves or not" he said and I shook my head.

"It's not me who will determine Taehyung's desicion. I'm not the one who holds his life" I said and he grabbed my hand.

"We know Taehyung, he still don't know what he wants for his life. He just let's someone to decide for him. And now, my mom will decide for him. So it's up to you, you're the only one who we're waiting for" he said and kissed my hand.

"You should get to work, or else I won't give you your payment" he joked and I smiled a bit.

I walked out from his office and his words are circling around my head. Who will I really choose?

********

I ran fast towards the hospital. Jihyun is giving birth already. When I arrived, I saw all of them, including Namjoon who was pacing back and forth.

"How is she?" I ran towards them and by the end of the corner, I saw Taehyung and Mrs. Kim.

"She's still in there. What am I going to do?" Namjoon asked and slammed his head on the wall.

I pat his shoulder to comfort him.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine" I said and a pair of arms pulled me.

"I miss you, do you know that?" Yoongi cooed.

I know it's cringey, I also tried to stop myself from laughing. But this moment needs to be serious. I looked back at Taehyung and he was looking down the whole time while his mother is holding his hand. He looks like a boy that was forbiddened by his mother to play with his friends.

"Since when is Taehyung like this?" I whispered and Yoongi became quiet.

"He's like that ever since she came. I feel bad for Taehyung though" Hoseok replied and I can't help but wish that Taehyung would just glance this way.

It's like he heard me, he looked at me and we locked eyes. But there's something in his look, fear and longingness. The door opened revealing a doctor with a wide smile.

"How is she?" Namjoon asked and the doctor pat his shoulder.

"Congratulations, it's a healthy baby girl" when the doctor said that, we all cheered.

I peaked at Taehyung again and he smiled a bit. I can't help but smile too.

"Can I see her?" Namjoon asked and the doctor nodded.

I didn't notice but I was staring at Taehyung the whole time. I was just back on my senses when Jungkook kissed my cheek.

"I have a cute little niece!" Jungkook cheered and I smiled.

"Congrats!" I said and high fived with him.

Then suddenly, Taehyung and his mother stood up. They walked by us and I looked at Taehyung. He has that emotionless look as he walked pass through me.

"Taehyung" I whispered as my gaze was following him.

Seeing him like this, somehow makes my heart hurt. What do I really feel for Taehyung?