Chapter 2 : His Sons

Lisa's Pov

I wore a simple outfit. Just a white floral dress with a red flat shoes. I apply less make up which consists of, mascara, lip balm, and eyeliner. I was still getting ready when I heard a car stopped at my house. It must be Minho. I got out and there he is, but he's wearing a suit, he looks like a CEO of some company.

"Hey, beautiful" he greeted and kissed my cheeks.

"Wow, you look so, expensive" I said and he just chuckled.

"Let's go? I'm already hungry" he said and I nodded.

We drove off away from my house and my hands started to sweat. What if his sons are monsters or something and they will hate me? The thought alone makes me wanna go back. I fidget with my hands but Minho just held it.

"Are you nervous?" He asked and I nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that nothing will go wrong" he said and smiled at me.

It was a long car ride and we stopped at a big gate. I look at Minho then at the gate.

"Minho, are you sure we're at the right place? I thought you said I will meet them at your house and not on this palace?" I asked and he laughed.

"It's not a palace Lisa, this is my house" he said and my jaw dropped.

"Really? For real?" I asked, still not believing.

He just nodded and he pressed a button from his car and the gate opened automatically. I felt like my eyeballs drop on how big the lawn is. It's very neat and it has a fountain on the middle of the lawn, while there are different colored roses beside the driveway. He stopped in front of the pala- I mean mansion and a man in black opened the door for him.

"We're here!" He exclaimed and opened the door for me.

I was still amazed on how big the house was. All along I thought that Minho is just a simple man. The front door opened and it revealed an old woman in her 60's, she was smiling while walking towards us.

"Welcome back Minho!" She greeted Minho and he kissed her cheeks.

She looked at me and I bowed at her with respect.

"Is this the girl you always talk about?" She asked and Minho nodded.

"She's so pretty! Just like what you said. What's your name dear?" She asked while smiling.

"Lalisa Manoban, but you can just call me Lisa" I said and she smiled.

"You guys look good together, honestly" she said and I blushed.

"Lisa, this is Nana Rosa. She is from the Philippines and she took care of me when I was still 10" Minho said and I widened my eyes.

"You're from the Philippines?" I asked and she nodded wile chuckling.

"I really love the Philippines. Especially the food, like Adobo" I exclaimed and she took my hand.

"Do you want me to make some for you?" She asked and I nodded my head rapidly.

They just laughed at me and Minho cleared his throat.

"Are the boys already here?" Minho asked and I became nervous again.

"The maknaes are already here, but the hyungs are still at work" Nanay Rosa said and Minho nodded.

"Nana, please tour Lisa at the house, I'll just call the hyung line" Minho said and Nana Rosa nodded.

She took me in and led me directly to the kitchen.

"Let's make Adobo, shall we?" She asked and I nodded excitedly.

She prepared all the ingredients and we started cooking. The spices smell so nice that it alone makes my mouth water. When it was done, she gave me a spoon and I quickly grabbed a taste.

"Mmm, Nana, it's so delicious" I said and she looked at me like a kid who received a candy.

"I'm glad you like it" she said and I shook my head.

"Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed and she laughed.

"Then eat as much as you want" she said and pat my head.

As I was about to take another bite, someone shouted.

"Nana! I smell food!" Someone shouted and three boys entered the kitchen.

They stared at me and I put down the spoon unknowingly. Awkward!

"Oh boys! Lisa, these are Minho's sons, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook" Nana introduced and I bowed nervously.

They are older than me!

"Boys, this is Lisa, your father's girlfriend" when Nana said the word 'girlfriend' they widened their eyes.

"What?!" They yelled in unsion while looking at me in disbelief.

"Why? What happen?" Minho entered the kitchen with another four boys.

I feel like fainting but Nana gave me a glass of water when she noticed I began sweating hard. I looked at Minho and he smiled while walking beside me.

"So, the maknaes already met you" he asked and I nodded slowly.

"Wait dad! Who's this gorgeous lady, in front of us?" The tallest asked and I looked down, trying to hide my blush.

"Lisa, this are my hyung line. The eldest Jin, he is a chef. Yoongi, he is a song writer. Hoseok, he is a dance instructor and Namjoon, an engineer. And you already met Jimin and Taehyung, they are like twins but different mothers and lastly, Jungkook. Boys, this is Lisa, your future mother" he introduce while I smiled at them and bowed.

"What?!" They asked, again, in unison.