Chapter 27 : Kookie in the dark

Lisa's Pov

"Here's your order ma'am sir" I greeted with a smile and placed the customer's foods in front of them gently.

I bowed before leaving the their table, and another order was waiting for me.

"Take this to table 12" Momo ordered and I quickly grabbed the tray of foods and headed to table 12.

"Here's your order sir" I said and placed the foods.

When I placed the last dish, I looked up to the customer and surprisingly, it was BamBam, who was smiling at me.

"Oh, my! BamBam, how are you? Long time no see" I said and pat his shoulder.

"I'm still handsome, and yeah long time no see. You guys are transferred here?" He asked and pointed to Jisoo and the others.

"Yeah, the old resto's been sold so the new owner transferred us here" I explained and he nodded.

"You look cute in black and pink uniform" he said and I felt my cheeks burned.

BamBam chuckled before pinching my cheeks and I swatted his hand away.

"Just call me if you need anything okay?" I said and he nodded before diving off to eat his meals.

I placed the tray near the counter and entered the kitchen. But I felt nature's calling so I quickly ran to the bathroom and did what I have to do. But upon heeding nature's call, there are two girls entered the bathroom.

"Have you seen Mr. Seokjin's brother? He's so cute isn't he?" The first girl said then squealed.

"Yeah, especially when he shows his bunny teeth! He's so dreamy" the second girl said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

There's only one person who I knew, who has bunny teeth among Jin's brothers, Jungkook. When I'm done, I fixed myself and got out of the cubicle. The two girls were shocked at first but still continued doing there make-up. Cake faces!

"I'm sure Mr. Seokjin's brother's not so innocent" the first girl said and what shock me the most is that she unbuttoned two buttons in her uniform to show off a plenty of cleavage.

"You're going to seduce him? You're so naughty" they giggled and I swear, their giggles sounds like a cat who got tickled by a demon.

But why do I even care? Jungkook's old enough to handle this situation, even though he already kis--....

Ugh! I splashed some water on my face. Why am I thinking about that? The two girls already left, and I'm sure they're hunting Jungkook. I shrugged of the thoughts and cleared my mind before leaving the bathroom.

I really despise walking. The bathroom is 6 rooms away from the kitchen, and my feet already hurts from standing and walking. I was about to pass the locker room when someone pulled me in it. It was dark and a stranger was hugging my waist, I was about to shout when a hand prevented me from doing it.

"Shhh, it's me" I know that voice.

"Jungkook?" I turned around and the lights were turned on.

It turns out, that our faces were an inch close, one move and our noses will touch.

"How did you know I'm here?" I asked him.

"Jin hyung was boasting about you working for him. Yoongi hyung was determined to pursue Jin hyung to let him work here, because you're here. Jimin hyung said he was waiting for you outside of Jin hyung's resto for a date. So tell me how could I not know?" He smirked and I gulped.