Chapter 7 : Maknae Trouble

Lisa's Pov

"Welcome back Lisa!" Jennie shouted.

"I really thought you'd never come back" Rosé said and hugged me.

"I thought Minho will take care of you? Where is he now?" Jisoo asked while wiping a table at the restaurant.

"He's at Europe now so, I still need money to live" I lied and they just nodded.

We continued to work, serve customers and clean the table and utensils. It was almost time to close the restaurant when a group of boys entered the restaurant, it looks like they're hiding.

"Excuse me, but this place isn't a playground to play at" Jisoo said and one boy looked at him.

"Sorry noona but someone is chasing after us" he said and I saw Jisoo blushed.

She really wanted to be called noona. She just nodded while I walked towards them.

"May I ask who's chasing after you guys?" I asked and they immediately sat on a table and pretend to be customers.

I looked at them, confuse but I just shrugged it off and continued to mop.

"They're here!" A boy said and I looked at the entrance.

I almost drop my jaw when I saw that person.

"BamBam?" I exclaimed and he looked at me.

"Oh em! Lalisa?" He asked and I nodded.

"How are you? You grew taller" he said and measured our heights.

"I'm always tall BamBam, I'm even taller than you" I joked and he pouted.

"By the way, I have to take care of something" he said and went to where the group of boys are.

Now that I look at him, he looks like a policeman. Maybe he is.

"What did they do?" I asked and he sighed.

"Riot" he simply said and I nodded.

Later on, many policemen entered and took the boys away.

"Nice to see you again Lisa but I need to go now" he said and left.

"Who's that?" Jennie asked as she lean on the counter.

"My friend from Thailand" I answered and mopped the floor.

"What's this?" Jisoo asked and picked up something from the floor.

"Ohh! It's a police badge. We should give it back" Rosé said and Jisoo handed it to me.

"Why did you give to me?" I asked.

"You're friends with a police, so you give it to him" Rosé answered and I just looked at them hopelessly.

"Fine" I replied and got my things before heading out to the police station.

As I arrived, I saw one of BamBam's friend from earlier.

"Psst!" I called out, but he's not looking.

"Psst! Hey!" This time he looked at me.

"Oh, you're the girl from the restaurant. What do you need?" He asked and I showed the badge.

"I came to give it back" I said as he looked at the badge.

"It's BamBam's. You should give it to him" I nodded and he led me inside the station.

"By the way, I'm Jaebum" he reach out his hand for a hand shake which I accepted.

"Lisa, BamBam's friend" I replied with a smile.

"Friend? Really? I didn't know BamBam can resist such a beauty like yours" he stated and I laughed.

"I'll take that as a compliment" I said and he chuckled.

"Oh, we're here! See you again Lisa" he knocked on the door first before waving at me.

"Who is it?" I heard from the other side and the door opened, revealing another friend of BamBam.

"Ah, hi! Is BamBam here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can I see him?" I asked again and he step aside and I entered.

When I entered, I saw the boys from the restaurant and three boys in front of them which is they we're facing their back at me. It's like they're arguing about something.

"Lisa! What are you doing here?" BamBam asked and stood up from his seat.

"You left your badge at the restaurant, and I came here to give it back" I said and handed him the badge.

"Thank you Lis, you shouldn't have to you know" he said and smiled.

"So what happened here?" I asked and he looked at the boys in front of him in disappointment.

"They started a riot near Han River" he stated and sat back while I just nodded.

I looked at the boys and they were looking down, except for the three boys in front of them. I stared at one of the three, the piercing seems familiar though. He maybe noticed that I was looking at him, he turned to me which widened my eyes.

"Jimin?"

"Lisa?" When Jimin said my name the other two persons' looked at me. It was Taehyung and Jungkook.

"You know them?" BamBam asked and I nodded.

"They're... They're my boyfriend's sons" I said and I could feel BamBam's shocked as well as the three. There's no point in hiding it, right?

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for bringing us out Lisa" Taehyung said and I just nodded without looking at them.

"Lucky for you his my friend. I'm just doing this for your father, to avoid making him worry about his violent sons" I stated and looked at them.

"I know I have no right to ask you a favor, but please, don't ever do this again. I won't tell anything to Minho, but in return, avoid causing troubles" I said and was about to walk when Jungkook called me back.

"Lisa, please come back" Jungkook said and I raised my eyebrows.

"And what? For you call me stupid again? Or to make me feel like a fool? I'm done, I'm so done" I turned away but Jimin grabbed my arm.

"Please, if not for us, then for Hoseok hyung. He always blames himself for what we did to you. In fact he never agreed with us in the first place but we just pushed him. So please forgive him, and please come back" he pleaded while looking into my eyes.

Hoseok. I doubted him while he was blaming himself for his brothers' doing.

"Fine, if that what Hoseok wants" that's the least I can do for my instant brother/friend.