Chapter 26 : Street Dance

Lisa's Pov

Thank God it's my day off today. What should I do? Clean the house? Hmmm. It's already clean. I guess I'll be going to the mall to buy groceries then. I dressed up into a simple black shirt and a pair of denim shorts with white converse. I grabbed my black snapback and wallet and head off to the mall.

"The weather's kind of nice today huh?" I said to myself and wore my snapback.

I just took a walk to the mall to save money. It's not even that far, just a thirty minutes walk. I passed a park and there are many people gathering with loud banging music. Being curious, I walked towards the people only to find out it was a street dance battle. Cool!

They are dancing by pairs, girls vs girls and boys vs boys. I was shocked when a pair walked groovely to the center and took of their hoodies in sync.

"Hoseok?" I whispered.

I didn't think he would participate in street dances. I thought he would be in a studio, teaching cool moves.

"Woah!" The crowd cheer when Hoseok did a triple backflip and jumped over his partner's shoulder.

Seeing Hoseok dance like this, it makes me smile. He looks like he has no problems. I kind of wished, Jimin was his partner. The crowed cheered again when they posed for the last step and another pair walked in.

"Hoseok!" I shouted and he looked at me.

"Lisa" he called and I walked towards him.

"That was so cool! You look badass there" I said and he chuckled.

"Thanks, going somewhere?" He asked while wiping his sweat off.

"I'm buying groceries today, since it's my day off" I replied and he called his partner.

"Jackson! You head first to the studio. I'll just accompany her" he shouted and his partner nodded.

"Hoseok, you don't have to" I said but he just grabbed my hand and smiled.

"I insist, also think of this as a date" he grinned and dragged me.

He had his car with him and we hopped in. I widened my eyes when he took of his hoodie and his shirt, revealing his gorgeous body, wait what?

"Hoseok? What are you doing?" I asked him as I blushed.

"Sorry, I'm just going to change, I'm a bit sweaty you know" he chuckled and opened his bag to grab a spare shirt.

He wore it and fixed his hair before grabbing his body cologne and sprayed it all over his body.

"There, all done. Let's go?" He asked and I nodded.

He started the engine and the car took off. We we're silent the whole ride, but not awkward. Because we both know, we're comfortable with each other. We arrived at the mall in exactly five minutes and I hopped out.
"Are you sure you're really coming with me? You'll only be bored" I said but he just smiled.

"I'm sure Lisa, and like I said, consider this as our date" he said and walked towards me.

He settled beside me and entwined our fingers together. He nod his head, gesturing me that we should go and we hold hands while walking.

*****

"You'll get fat!" Hoseok defended while holding the carton of koko krunch away from me.

"I tried this for a million times already Hoseok but I'm still fit and sexy" I shouted at him and flipped my hair.

"No you're not! You gained weight" I gasped and looked at him with unbelievable eyes.

"Take that back" I glared and he just mocked me.

"No, I won't" he retort.

"I said take that back!" I gave him a death glare.

"Fatty!"

"That's it, I hate you" I threw a condense can at him and he caught it and put it back on the shopping cart.

"Hoho! Fatty's mad" he teased and I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

Am I really fat?

"Shut up!" I threw a bar of soap again and he dodged it.

I threw things at him from my shopping cart but he would caught it and put it back. People stared at us weirdly and some stared with awe. I stopped, catching my breath. That's really tiresome. He looks tired too, as I can see sweat visible in his forehead.

"Sorry about that Hoseok, it's just that, I hate it when I'm called fat" I said and he shook his head.

"I should be the one apologizing, I teased you and forgot that you're a total monster when you're mad. But, you're right. You're sexy and hot as hell" he grinned and I blushed.

He really knows how to make a girl flattered. He knows how to make me flattered.

"Come on, let's punch this up" Hoseok said and wrapped his arms on my shoulder.

When we arrived at the cashier, Hoseok let go of me to put the groceries on the counter. But I noticed the cashier lady was eyeing Hoseok and later on blushed. I furrowed my eyebrows at her but she didn't notice it and still kept on staring at Hoseok. Being naughty as I am, I wrapped my arms around Hoseok's torso and leaned on his back, I could sense he frozed but later on chuckled. I looked back at the cashier lady and she looked down and frowned. I smirked in victory.

"That would be 1,200 dollars sir" she said cutely but it's obvious she's fake.

I really hate plastic people, I just want to burn them, but I remembered, I hate the smell of burning plastics so I'll just bury her alive. Hoseok took out his wallet but I stopped him.

"I'll pay, it's my groceries anyway" I said and gave her the money.

She accepted it before rolling her eyes on me. I gasped exaggeratingly and Hoseok just chuckled and I glared at him. I grabbed the shopping bags and pulled Hoseok before he will met because of that woman's stare.

"Jealous are we?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You wish!" I retorted and dragged him to the car park.

I placed my groceries behind his car and hopped in since he offered me that he will take me home. I looked back at Hoseok who was arranging the bags from the back. All I can say is, he's very handsome. An every woman's dream, the perfect man. His smile is so contagious and he likes to make others laugh. I was cut off from my thoughts when the door slammed from the back and another door opened in the driver's seat.

"Time flies so fast when you're happy doesn't it?" He asked and sighed.

"Yeah" I plainly said and he looked at me.

"I want you to know, that I'm still waiting for your answer" he said seriously that made me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he leaned in.

"I'm still waiting for you to choose me" he whispered and kissed the tip of my nose.

"I love you Lisa" he smiled and caught me off guard.

"I... Um, well, I..." He silenced me by putting his index finger on my lips.

"I'm not in a hurry Lisa. I'm willing to wait, and I will always wait" he grinned and pecked my lips before driving off.

That was something......