Chapter 20 : Miss

Lisa's Pov

Hallways? Clear. I walked out of my room slowly to the kitchen since I knew they're all at the backyard for their so called fun. Jihyun was asleep already since she needs to have rest for her and the baby. I tiptoed to the fridge but I heard someone cleared throat behind me. I slowly looked back and....

"Yoongi! Why are you here? Y- You should be outside having fun" I said nervously as he just looked at me with a glare.

"Where did you get that hickey?" He asked straightforwardly that cut me off guard.

"H- Hickey? No, this is just... a... A.... An allergy! Yes, allergy" I said but his looks got more darker.

"I'm not dumb to not know it's not allergy Lisa. No, allergy stays in just a certain spot, especially when it's starts to turn bluish" he stated and harshly grabbed my arm that made me flinch.

"Y- Yoongi... It hurts" I said and tried to move his hand away but he gripped on it even tighter.

"You did it with Jin hyung? I didn't know you could be this slut" he spat that made me  frozen.

How dare he? I slapped him across the face. How can he call me slut when I didn't do anything but to stay put and behave for Minho? I felt my tears wet my cheeks as Yoongi tried to touch my cheek but I slapped his hand away.

"Lisa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--"

"Yoongi, stop. I get it okay. I have to go" I walked pass him but he hugged my waist.

"No! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just mad okay. I love you" I was put yo silence by those three words.

"Please tell me you love me back" Yoongi whispered softly but I got my self off from him and walked back to my room leaving him without an answer.

I sat on my bed quietly since I don't want to wake Jihyun up. I grabbed my phone and dialled Minho's number but he's not picking up. I sighed in defeat, I haven't talked to him for days and now I'm starting to be confused with my feelings....

I feel like I'm starting to like someone else.....

~~~~~~~~~~

"Psst! Baby doll!" I heard a faint voice but I chose to ignore it.

"Yah! Yohoo! Lisa My Baby doll!" I heard a voice again but this time, louder.

I looked side to side and saw Jungkook holding a mini white flag. I chuckled and walked closer to him.

"What do you want?" I asked and he just smiled.

But I noticed something in those eyes though, while he's smiling, his eyes are lonely. I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I want you, to come with me" he said and grabbed my hand.

"You trust me, right?" He asked with a low voice.

"I trust you, Kookie" with that he pulled me to God knows where.

He dragged me to a place full of trees and I stopped in my tracks.

"What are we doing here?" I asked nervously since the forest looks scary.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to show you something. I know you'll like it" he said and dragged me again.

He dragged me while running. He held my hand tight as we're running through the scary forest.

"We're almost there" he said and I could see the end of the forest in front.

We ran even faster until we reached the end of the forest.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I admire the view in front of me.

"Amazing, isn't it?" He asked and I walked near the cliff.

He took me to a cliff where the sunset is viewed from the ocean, it looks so magical as it slowly goes down. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a chin was placed on my shoulder.

"It so nice seeing this view with you" he said as he backhugged me.

"How did you find this place?" I asked and wrapped my hands on his arms.

"Truth be told, today is the same day my mom left me" he said softly and his hug tightened.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"She was the one who found this place. She would always take me here and sing me songs until I fell asleep, and when I do..... She would carry me in her arms and caress my hair" I felt him stiffen as my shoulder started to get wet, he's crying.

I faced him and touched his cheeks. He was still sobbing and tried to look down but my hands prevented him. I hugged him and rub his back gently.

"Just let it all out Jungkook. I'm right here" I said and he cried even harder.

"She left me... She's my mom get she left me... I miss her" he sobbed and I just let him wet my shoulder.

He needs it, he wants someone to comfort him and I'll be there for him. After a few minutes, he calmed down and looked at me.

"Thanks Lisa, and sorry I cried in front of you" he said and I just pinched his nose.

"You're cute when your crying you know" I laughed and he smiled.

He spun me around again and backhugged me. We were watching the sun set until it became dark and stars appear in the sky. I pulled out from his hug.

"Let's ho home now?" I asked and was about to go when he pulled me and his other hand grabbed my waist while the other holding my wrist.

"If we go home now, I have less time with you" he said and pouted.

"We're in the same house Kookie" I said but he just leaned his forehead on mine.

"I know, but it's more nice when it's only the two of us" he whispered as his face leaned in slowly.

I leaned my face back to avoid his lips but he still caught it. He kissed me gently as the moon was already out on the horizon. Both his hands are already in my waist as I gave in since there's no point in fighting. He pulled away and planted a kiss on my nose.

"Let's go? Dinner is probably served by now"