Chapter 10 : Care

Jin's Pov

"Did she stop taking her vitamins?" The doctor asked and Nanay nodded.

"She said she ran out of vitamins" Nanay answered and the doctor wrote something ona piece of paper.

"What's her condition?" Yoongi asked and I could feel something in his words.

I hope I guess wrong....

"She has an anemia, but don't worry it's not that severe. She just have to take her vitamins and medicines and she'll be fine" the doctor said and handed me the paper, it was all medicines and vitamins.

"I'll go and buy it" I said but Yoongi ran up to me.

"I'll go with you hyung" he said and we both got in the car.

The journey to the pharmacy was quiet. I sighed, I think I need to ask Yoongi this.

"Yoongi" I called out and he looked at me.

"Do you... By any chance... Like Lisa?" I asked and he seemed to be frozen.

"W-what are y-you talking about?" He stuttered.

"Nothing, I just want to assure that you have no feelings for her. Or else Dad will be sad" I said and he seems so down.

"No, I don't. I have no plan on betraying Dad" he answered and looked out the window.

What are you hiding Yoongi?

Lisa's Pov

"Hyung! That's mine" I heard voices bickering.

"Why can't you share it with me?"

"You have tons of lion stuff toys, so why would you want mine?"

"Because it's so cute! Please Jungkook?"

"No! Jimin hyung! What are you doing?"

"Wow, Jungkook is this a music box?"

When I heard the word "music box" I focused on listening to them.

"Why would you have a music box Jungkook? Are you gay?" Jimin.

"No! My friend gave me that 10 years ago" Jungkook.

"Really? Is she a girl?" Hoseok.

"Duh, hyung would a boy buy music boxes?" Namjoon.

"Just asking. What's her name?" Hoseok.

"I don't remember but I call her Lalice"

That's my nickname. How did he? I opened my eyes and saw the five of them. I immediately stared at what Jungkook was holding. It was my music box.

• Flashback •
10 years ago...

"Ow!" I exclaimed as I scraped my knee.

I put my backpack down and sat on the pavements while tearing, my knee really hurts.

"Hey! Are you okay?" A random boy asked and squatted down in front of me.

"My knee hurts" I said and he took a hanky from his pocket.

It was a hanky that is patterned in color black and white, it also has the initials JJK♛. He wrapped it around my knee after blowing on it. When he's done tying it up, he held out his hand and helped me stand up.

"Thank you for helping me. I'll just give your hanky back" I said and he shook his head.

"You can have it. So, what's your name?" He asked.