Chapter 8 : Welcome Back!

Lisa's Pov

I came back to the mansion. The first person who greeted me was Hoseok.

"Thank you. Thank you for coming back!" He exclaimed as he hugged me.

"Don't blame yourself okay? You didn't do anything wrong" I said as I caressed his cheeks.

"I miss you Dear" Nanay suddenly blurted out and hugged my waist.

"I miss you too Nanay. How are you?" I asked as she smiled.

"I'm fine, but I'm so lonely without you at the house" she cooed and I hugged her tight.

"I made adobo. Do you want to eat?" She asked and I nodded my head rapidly.

We headed to the kitchen and I can smell the adobo lingering in the house. I felt my mouth started to water when she opened the lunch box where she put the food. I quickly grabbed a bite and smiled.

"It's so good!" I exclaimed and she laughed at me.

"I want a bite too!" Hoseok butted in and I handed him a spoon.

"What is this?" He asked and looked at the food.

"Hoseok, in the Philippines, it's called adobo. You should try it" Nanay said and Hoseok seems hesitant.

"It's so good Hoseok, trust me" I said and grabbed another bite.

He grabbed a bite too and Nanay and I were anticipating his reaction. When he swallowed it, he quickly took another bite and jumped up and down.

"It's so delicious!" He said with widened eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm at the garden, walking, wandering, breathing in the fresh air, and adoring the scenery. I could say that this mansion is every girls' dream, but not mine. If I don't have my family with me, what's the importance of a beautiful view if you're alone watching it?

"What are you thinking?" I look back and saw Yoongi walking towards me.

"I'm just thinking, of have you ever been lost in this big place while wandering around?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I did, before. By the way, I'm here to apologize, for real" I looked at him and he look sincere.

"When you left, I've never seen Hoseok and Nanay so sad. The house seems so gloomy even the gaurd at the guardhouse. I hate to admit it but, I also felt empty when you left" he said while looking down.

"It's okay Yoongi, I already forgive you. You don't have to feel guilty anymore" I said and he smiled.

"Dad is very lucky to have you" he stated and walked forward.

He was staring deeply in my eyes. I didn't notice but he was already inches away from me.

"You're so stunning up close" he whispered and leaned forward.

I could feel his breath fanning my face and he closed his eyes while I couldn't move away. Our lips almost touch when....

"Yoongi hyung" we both looked to the side and saw Jimim.

I looked down, embarrassed. I almost cheat on Minho!

"I- I need to go" I excused myself and held onto my fast beating chest.

I ran away from them and ended up in the gazebo. I slapped my face to calm down.

"That was nothing, your lips didn't touch. You didn't cheat on their father" I whispered to myself and fan my face with my hands.

"This is so embarrassing!" I shrieked and I felt someone poke my side that made me jump.

"What's so embarrassing?"

"Taehyung! Don't ever do that again!" I exclaimed and massaged my side where he poked.

"Oh, I found your ticklish part eh?" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

He sat at a chair while I was standing, watching the green fields.

"I know Hoseok hyung asked this but, what does Dad have that made you fell in love with him?" He asked while sucking on his thumb like a kid.

"He's funny, caring, smart, gentle and too many to mention" I replied and he stood up from his seat and settled beside me.

"What if someone surpasses that too many to mention Dad has, will you choose that person?" He asked.

"I don't know, so far no one surpasses it. So I'm settling for the person who could treat me and love me as I am" I answered truthfully and he nodded.

"When you left, the house seems so empty" he stated and I remembered what Yoongi said earlier.

"Yoongi told me" I replied.

"Did he also told you that we felt empty too?" He asked and I widened my eyes.

They felt empty too? I thought it was only Hoseok, Nanay, and Yoongi?

"Yup, we also felt empty too. I was so stupid to say those things, you don't deserve to be treated what we did and I- I..." He trailed off, he sighed deeply first and continued what he said.

"Dad forgive me but I think... I think I like you"

I widened my eyes as I walked backwards.

"Taehyung no! You shouldn't!" I said and he just shook his head.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I can't help it" he said and walked forward.

He walks forward while walk backward, I was about to take another step when I didn't saw the rock and stepped on it, resulting me to hurt my ankle.

"Ow!" I cried, massaging my ankle.

"Oh my! Lisa I'm so sorry" Taehyung said and helped me stand up.

"Can you walk?" He asked and I tried to walk but end up falling.

Taehyung held my waist and carried me bridal style. I was shocked at first but wiggled out of his arms.

"Stay still or I'll drop you" he threatened and I stayed still.

He took me back to the house and we bumped into Jin.

"What happened?" He asked and pulled out a chair and Taehyung sat me there.

"She sprained her ankle. It's my fault" he said and looked down.

"Go get the first aid kit upstairs" Jim ordered and Taehyung quickly ran up.

"Does it hurt?" Jin asked and I nodded while tearing up.

"Wait here, I'll go get some ice" he quickly run to the fridge and grabbed a couple of ice cubes.

He put them on a cloth and gently placed it on my bruised ankle. Taehyung arrived with the kit and gave it to Jin, he looked at me but I didn't look back. I'm still shock about what he said, and I don't think I can accept it.

I hope Taehyung's the last.