Chapter 17 : Let the Real Games begin!

Jimin' Pov

I almost told her! Good thing I found a way to change the topic, if not, I'll really tell her how I feel.

"Aarrgh!" I messed my hair up in frustration.

Everything about her makes me crazy. I'm also fully aware that the other hyungs like her. I guess Dad's decision is a good thing for us but not for him. I hope she'll never know what that flower means. I still can't believe I confessed to her through that flower!

"Jimin!" I was startled on how Hoseok hyung called me.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" I asked him but instead he grabbed my collar.

"Why did you gave her those flowers?" He asked and I smirked at him.

"So, you know what those flowers mean?" I asked him and he just tightened his grip on me.

"Why the hell did you gave her those flowers?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Isn't it obvious hyung? I love her" he pushed me, gladly I kept my balance.

"You love her? Come on Jimin, you can't even fight for the things that you love! You're a coward Jimin!" I felt my sight darkened and I grabbed his collar.

"So? You don't even know what really happened so don't judge me!" I yelled at him but he pushed me again.

"You gave up Jimin! You gave up on our dream. And maybe, you'll give up on her too" he said and I breathed deeply.

"Why are you suddenly like this?" I asked and he frozed.

"Is it's because you're scared that I'll have Lisa first than you? How childish hyung. I didn't know you could be this desperate" I said and he was about to punch me.

"Jimin, Hoseok! Are you guys fighting?" Nanay asked and ran towards us.

"No, we're just playing around Nanay" I lied and glared at Hoseok hyung who was still clenching his fists.

"You better not. Snacks are ready, hurry up, Jungkook might eat them all" Nanay said and I headed back to the house with her, but as we passed by Hoseok hyung, I heard him whispered,

"We're not done yet"

I sighed deeply. Why did I really bought that tulips in the first place? If I could've told her how I feel. Am I really a coward like what Hoseok hyung said?

"Confession of Love. When a red tulip is given to a person, that means they're confessing their love"

Lisa's Pov

"Kookie! Give me that piece please?" I plead to Jungkook for the last piece of pizza.

"Nuh uh, I had it first Baby doll" Jungkook teased and pretend to take a bite from it.

"Please Chocolate chip Kookie?" I gave him my puppy eye look and he sighed in defeat.

"Fine, don't ever give me that look" he glared and gave me the pizza.

"Really? Baby doll and Chocolate chip Kookie?" Taehyung asked while staring at us in disgust.

I noticed the others we're looking at us too. I just ignore them and ate the pizza with gladness.

"I find it cute though" Namjoon said.

"No it's not!" I almost dropped the pizza when they yelled in unison.

"It's cringey, yuck" Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous" Jin remarked.

"Oho! Look who's talking!" Yoongi spat and Jin threw a pillow right at his face.

"Can you please shut up?" Hoseok yelled.

"You're the one who should shut up!" Jimin said back.

"Jungkook, one meter away please. You're too close" Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

"Why? Jealous?" Jungkook replied with a smirk.

I suddenly felt my head is spinning and it's very painful. I couldn't hear their voices. I felt a hand tapped my shoulder and the next thing I knew, I'm in someone's arms, unconscious and eyes closed.

Jungkook's Pov

I hate it when Taehyung hyung argues with me even though we're just on the same pace. While we were arguing, I felt Lisa's body began to sway and her hand is on her head. She was turning pale. The hyungs are still arguing and it made Lisa's conditions worse.

"Can you all please shut up?" I yelled and Lisa was about to fall.

Luckily, I caught her before she could touch the floor. I looked at Yoongi hyung who was about to catch her too. No one moved, even me, we're still shocked because Lisa suddenly collapsed, again.

"Bring her to her room" Jihyun shouted and I quickly got back to my senses and carry her to her room.

I placed her gently on her bed and Jihyun rushed to touch her pulse.

"What's wrong with her?" She asked worringly.

"She has anemia Jihyun, but it's not that severe, don't worry about it" Jin hyung replied when Jihyun was about to tear up.

"Shall I call dad?"

"No!" We all opposed Namjoon hyung's suggestion.

I know, we're all idiots to oppose hyung from telling Dad about Lisa's condition when he was the boyfriend. I envy dad, for having a girl like her. I sighed.

"You should tell dad. He has the right to know" I said and they glared at me.

"Okay, I'll be right back" Namjoon hyung said and got out with Jihyun to tell Dad.

"Are you crazy?" Jimin hyung blurted out.

"Dad has the right to know, he's the boyfriend here, not us. We may all look at her differently but it doesn't change the fact that she belongs to someone else" I defended and they became speechless.

I grabbed her hand and entwined it with mine. She's still so very pretty even though she looks like a zombie. She looks like Sleeping Beauty who's waiting for her prince to kiss her and wake her up, but I'm afraid that maybe I'm not that prince. I'm still hoping though, that she'll choose me.

"How can one girl capture our hearts like this?" Jin hyung started.

"Dad is right, she's beautiful inside and out. That's why we like her" Hoseok hyung said.

"We really are Choi Minho's sons, we have the same ideal type" Jimin hyung said.

"I guess it's the time to tell, may the best man win?" Yoongi hyung smirked.

"Yup, may the best man win"