Chapter 18 : Vacation

Lisa's Pov

I somehow felt something ticklish near my ear. It's like a hot air blowing on it.

"Yah, wake up"

"3 hours" I mumbled and shifted my sleeping position.

"Lisa, wake up kitten"

Kitten? I opened my eyes and saw Jin in front of me, inches away.

"Jin? What are you doing here?" I asked and sat up.

"The maknaes are already on semestral break, so that means we will go to Jeju today" he announced.

"Pack your things kitten, we will leave in an hour" Jin winked before leaving my room.

I messed my hair and groaned in frustration. Firstly, Minho never called again. Secondly, his sons are driving me crazy. Realizing I can't do anything with just sighing, I stood up and packed my things for the vacation.

I hope this trip goes well......

(Time Skip: Jeju Island)

"Wow! This is so huge!" Jihyun exclaimed once we arrived at the vacation house.

"You guys sure are rich" I said and tried to lift my bag.

But before I could even lay a finger on it, Jimin and Hoseok grabbed it first before I could.

"I grab it first hyung" Jimin said and glared at Hoseok.

"What makes you a gentleman today Jimin?" Hoseok smirked.

"Let go!"

"No, you let go!"

"The both of you let go!" I butted in before it could be serious.

"My bag's not that heavy, so I'll take it" I said and grabbed my bag.

I followed Namjoon and Jihyun who was already in the vacation house. Jihyun asked if I'm okay and I just nodded at her. We put our bags at the corner first before gathering at the living room.

"Okay, I have the keys to every room. We have four rooms but there's nine of us" Jin said and showed the keys in his hands.

"Namjoon with Jihyun is already a given, so there will be a group with three persons" Yoongi said and he looked at me.

"I call with Lisa" he shouted and raised his hand.

"No fair! Lisa and I are both 97 liners, so she should be with me" Jungkook argued as I sighed deep.

Here we go again.....

"So? It doesn't change the fact that you might disturb her in her sleep" Taehyung remarked.

"Lisa should stay with me, since I'm sleeping with no sound, so she can't be disturbed" Yoongi said and Jin nudged his head.

"There's no way in hell I'll agree her sleeping with you in the same room" Jin said.

"The feeling's mutual pink princess" Yoongi replied.