Chapter 6 : Betrayed

Lisa's Pov

We we're already eating dinner, what happened earlier, is quite violent. Jimin almost break his neck when Jungkook hit it with a banana milk bottle. Remind me to never eat chocolate when it's from the fridge.

"Guys, I have to tell you something" Minho said and signed deeply.

"Sure Dad, what is it?" Namjoon asked and Minho massaged his nose bridge.

"I'm going to Europe. For 1 and a half year" he said and I widened my eyes.

"That's too long!" I complained and he just held my hand.

"I know, I even tried to talk with my business partners to reduce the time but they just said that we need longer time for the business deal. I'm sorry, Lisa" he said and I sighed.

"It's work. What can I do about it?" I said frowning.

"You'll have the boys and Nana to look after you" he said and gripped my hand tight.

"When will you be leaving Dad?" Jungkook asked and he sighed again.

"Tomorrow, first thing in the morning" he said and looked at me while I just smiled weakly.

"I hope you'll get the deal" I said and he smiled.

"Thanks" he replied and kissed my hand.

We heard someone cleared their throats and it was the boys. We just laughed and spent the night without worries.

~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's leaving today and I can't help but frown. We are taking him to the airport together with his sons. When we arrived, his flight is already announced.

"Looks like I have to go now" he said and kissed his sons' foreheads.

When he turned to me, he hugged me and kissed my head.

"I'll miss you" I said while holding my tears.

"I'll miss you too. Take care of yourself okay? I love you" he said and I frozed.

I just kissed his cheeks and he looked disappointed. Sorry Minho, I'm not ready to tell you those words yet, I'll tell you at the right time.

"Good luck, and take care of yourself" I said and he nodded.

We waved at him as he entered the airport, I gave him a flying kiss which made his sons react.

"What?" I asked them.

"So lame" they all said and unison as I hit them on their heads.

When Minho is nowhere to be seen, we all headed home. When we arrived the hyung line get ready for their works while the maknae line for school. I helped Nana make breakfast for them. I gently placed their breakfast at the table and waited for them to come.

"Dear, if you need me, I'm just at the garden okay?" Nana Rosa said and I nodded.

The boys finally arrived, but none of them looked at me. They must be sad because of their father.

"Lisa" Namjoon called out and I looked at him.

"Don't misunderstood what we did on Dad's birthday, we just want him to be happy" he said and I nodded, still didn't get what he really meant.