Chapter 11 : First & Hopefully the Last

Lisa's Pov

Ever since they knew about my condition, they we're taking care of me like I'm an expensive vase that will break in a minute. They wouldn't let me do a simple chore which made me feel useless. I am currently watering the plants secretly cause they are all at work or in school while Nanay is at the supermarket which made me feel free to do the chores.

"Yeah! I finally get to water the plants! I'm watering the plants, yeah!" I cheered as I water the plants while dancing.

"I'm watering the pla--- Yoongi!" I accidentally let go of the hose as he glared at me.

"I knew it" he said while crossing his hands to his chest.

"I thought we told you to stay put and let the servants do the chores? Why are you trying to get yourself in trouble again?" He walked closer to me after turning the faucet off.

"I- I just felt useless that's all. Being locked up in the room, nothing to do, I also need to move Yoongi. I'm bored just looking at the ceiling all day withou--"

"At least you're far from harm! Do you think I can risk your health just for you to work while I see you all weak in bed again? Lisa, please! Don't make me worry to death!" Yoongi yelled as I look down, fidgeting my hands.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, I won't do it again. I just wanted to help" I said trying to held back my tears.

"It's okay, just don't do it again" I was shocked when he lift up my face and saw him inches away from me.

"Yoongi I think I--" be cut me off by putting a finger on my lips.

"Shhh, I don't think I could hold it back anymore" he whispered as he leaned closer.

I tried to get away from him but he just hugged my waist preventing me from moving. I panicked, as he was looking down on my lips.

"I love you Lisa" his lips brushed against mine as I widened my eyes.

I can't move, I tried to move away again but he just hold me tight. He kissed me deeper but I didn't kissed back, how could I? His my boyfriend's son for goodness sake! I felt my tears falling as I think about Minho, what would he say? He pulled away and I pushed him.

"What do you think you are doing?" I cried as I ran back to my room.

"Lisa, wait!" I ignore him as I ran faster to my room.

But I think I'm not fast enough as he pulled me back and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" he said but I just pushed him.

"Don't talk to me!" I yelled at him and entered my room.

I locked it as I fell on the floor, I don't think I can face him again. I wiped my lips behind the back of my hand. Minho didn't even get to kiss me and yet his son did. Yoongi's my first kiss, and I hope will be the last. I don't want any trouble again.

Yoongi's Pov

I punched the wall few times and I could feel my fist throbbing with pain.

"Yoongi, you're such an idiot! You just betrayed Dad" I yelled to myself as I sat back at my bed.

What can I do? I loved her before I met here, how?

Flashback ●

10 years ago...

"Yoongi can you call Jungkook? Tell him that we're going home in a minute" Dad said and I nodded and started to look for Jungkook.

That kid, he always wander off. I finally saw him and was about to approach him but he's not alone, his with a girl.

The first time I lay my eyes on her, my heart skipped a beat. Her eyelashes, fluttering while looking at Jungkook who was curing her knee while smiling. My first time seeing an innocent yet beautiful smile. I smiled to myself as Jungkook helped her stand up.

"Yoongi! Call Jungkook!" Jin hyung ordered, bringing me back to my senses.

I approached them and called Jungkook, the moment when she looked at me, I knew, I'm in love.

End of Flashback

I searched everywhere for her everytime we go out, hoping I could see her face again. I did see her again, but she's now Dad's girlfriend. That's why I said all those awful things to her because I'm hurt. Now that we're finally okay, I blew up my chance. But I didn't regret what I did, and I never will regret it.

I touched my lips, feeling like an idiot smiling to myself. Her lips are so soft, the taste of her lips are still dancing on my taste buds. Call me a bad son now, but I will fight for her. I certainly will, I hope Dad will forgive me once he finds out.

Lisa's Pov

"Lisa dear, it's time to eat" Nanay knocked in my door and I opened it.

"Dinner's ready" she smiled sweetly and I nodded, following her behind.

When we arrived at the dinning table, they are all there, even Yoongi who was staring at me. I avoided his gaze as I sat down beside Hoseok.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok whispered and I nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked him and still felt Yoongi's gaze on me.

"Don't forget to drink your medicine today Lisa" Jin reminded and I nodded.

"By the way, the maknae's summer break is just around the corner, so Dad told me that we can spend it at our vacation house in Jeju" Jin said that made me stop.

"Why didn't he call me?" I asked and they all stopped and looked at me.

"I don't know, I thought he called you before me. He would always call you before us" Jin said and I felt sad.

Is he mad at me? Or is it something? I shook my thoughts of off my head. No, he wouldn't do that.

"Don't worry Lisa, maybe Dad is busy so he just called Jin hyung instead since he had the key to the vacation house" Jungkook said across me, trying to comfort me.

"Yeah, maybe it's just that. So, don't worry, maybe he'll call later" Jimin said and I just nodded.

I still felt bad though, is he mad because I'm not ready to tell him those words yet? I don't wanna think that there's something happening on work that made him forget about me. I'm confused. My phone beeped and I quickly grabbed it, it was just a text. He wouldn't send me texts since he always calls me.

From:Minho

Sorry for not calling you lately. I was busy. I'll make it up to you somehow.

To: Lisa

I frowned, where's the "I love you"? Who am I kidding, I'm not ready to answer anyway.

But I miss him though....