Chapter 28 : Slumber Party for Two

Lisa's Pov

"I miss you Lisa" he whispered and I immediately faced him.

"Taehyung?" I said confused and he just smiled at me.

"Did you miss our baby?" He asked and pointed at the bear sitting infront of the door.

"I knew it was you. But what are you doing here?" I asked and he picked the toy and gave it to me.

"He looks sad cause you left him all alone in your room" Taehyung pouted while bringing the toy up to his face.

"He misses you too" he added and moved the toys hands, he looks so cute.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while chuckling.

He put the bear down and bit his lip. He looks hesitant for a minute until he sighed.

"Can I sleep here?" He asked and I widened my eyes.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Jin hyung and I fought earlier. He said that I'm not matured enough" he pout again and I look at him in awe.

"It's because you act like a baby Taehyung. But it's cute" I said honestly and he smiled.

"So can I sleep here?" He looked at me with puppy eyes and I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but just for one night" I said and he jumped up and down while clapping his hands.

"Thank you Lisa! Wait, I need to get something" he then ran to a dark corner and came back with big plastic bags and a backpack.

"You really thought of this huh?" I asked sarcastically and he just shrugged his shoulders.

I opened the door and turned on the lights. He put his bags down and sat down on the couch.

"What do you want? Tea, coffee, water, or juice?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'd rather have your love" he remarked and winked.

I quickly looked to the side to hide my blush. I heard him chuckle and I glared at him.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's have a slumber party!" I almost choked on my own saliva.

"Are you kidding me? Just the two of us?" I asked and he nodded like a kid.

"That's why I bought all of those" he then pointed at the big plastic bags on the side.

"Fine, where do we start?"

*****

"Kim Taehyung, come back here this instant!" I shouted and he ran downstairs for his life.

"You better run or I'll massacre you!" I shouted once again.

He just litteraly threw a water ballon at me and I'm now currently wet. That kid!

"Where is that boy full of handsomeness but also full of weirdness?" I whispered to myself while holding a bucket filled with ice and water.

No one messes with Lisa Manoban!

The door to the backyard was open and I assumed, he was outside. I slowly tiptoed and saw his slippers at the garage.

"I have you now! What?" My excitement flew with the wind.

It's just the slippers, but he's not there. I breathed deeply and I felt I was pulled to the ground and the bucket wet us more.

"Kim Taehyung! You're a dead meat!" I shouted but he just laughed while hugging me.

"You're so cute Lis, I want to kiss you" he cooed and kissed my ear.

I flinched, because I'm ticklish there. He faced me to him and hovered over me. I blushed when our nose touched, his breath fanning my face. I noticed his eyes traveled from my lips to my eyes and we locked gazes.

"It's been a month since I was this close to you" he whispered softly.

"Tae-- can you get off?" I asked him shyly and he shook his head.

"It's so nice being on top of you" he smirked and I blushed even more.

"Please?" I begged and he sighed before standing up and helped me.

"Let's eat? I'm hungry" he dragged me to the kitchen where he places all of the plastic bags.

I found out that it was all food. It's either chocolates, marshmallows, candies and gummy bears. No wonder why Jin always call him immature....

"Say aah!" He shouted and shoved a piece of chocolate in my mouth.

"What else did you bought?" I asked and rummage through the plastics.

He left my side and I don't know where he went. I placed all the food on the table and I felt a cold thing was placed on my shoulder. I peaked and it was a chocolate piece, I was shocked when Taehyung ate the chocolate and purposely touched his teeth on my skin giving me goose bumps.

"It's more sweeter when it comes from you" he smirked again and I unknowingly bit a cookie.

He laughed and leaned forward. He touched my chin, lifting my face and bit the cookie that was dangling on my mouth. The crumbs were left on my side lip and he licked if before pulling away.

"Now I have a new way of eating" he said seductively and I quickly diverted my attention to the foods in front of me.

"L-let's have noodles" I said and grabbed three packs of noodles.

I cooked it and waited for it to be ready. I was stirring it when Taehyung stayed beside me. I know this is personal but I have to ask him.

"Taehyung, why me?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't know, I even asked myself that, but I couldn't find any answer. My heart just beat without telling me" he replied while staring right into my eyes.

When the noodles were ready, I grabbed two bowls and placed on in front of him.

"Here, keep your stomach warm and full" I said and leaned on the kitchen counter.

I gently blowed on the noodles on my chopsticks and shoved it in my mouth. It was delicious and I had a fun time while eating it. I was about to shove the noodles in my mouth for the last time when my bowl was taken from me and I was placed on the counter.

"I'm sorry but I can't handle it anymore" and he kissed me.

He placed his hands on my waist and kissed me roughly. I tried to push him but he grabbed both of my hands and placed it between our bodies. He continued to kiss me and I could taste the saltyness of the noodles and the sweetness of the chocolate together in his mouth.

He carried me to my room and slammed me on the door. He grabbed my hands and placed it beside my head.

"I love you" he whispered and pushed me on the bed.

He kissed me for the last time before laying beside me.

"It's late, let's sleep" he kissed my nose before turning the lights off.

I guess he'll be sleeping with me tonight......