Chapter 15 : New Member of the Family

Lisa's Pov

We we're all gathered here today at the living room. Sitting on the couch with straight faces. In front of us is Namjoon who was sweating hard while looking nervous as he was fidgeting with his fingers.

"What do you want to say, Namjoon?" Jin asked sternly as Namjoon flinched at Jin's tone.

"Hyung I-- I'm so sorry but I--" he cut off as he was scratching his head.

"What is it?! We've been here for two Goddamn hours and that's what you're trying to say?" Jungkook shouted as he looked like a boy with a candy but only was just snatched away from him.

"Honestly, I.... " he trailed off again and we sighed in annoyance.

"Tell us Namjoon, whatever it is, maybe we can help you" I said and he looked at me.

"Can I talk to you in private first Lisa? I know you'll understand me more than this idiots" he said and the boys reacted.

"Where are you taking her?" Jimin asked and hugged me.

"No, she's staying right here" Jin added and blocked his arm in front of me.

"Just tell us already" they all said in unison as I could feel Namjoon's tension.

"I'll talk to him first guys" I said as I pushed Jimin and Jin's arm from me.

"But... But" Jungkook tried to stop me but I already stood up.

I gestured at Namjoon as we got out of the house and we sat near the stairs.

"Okay, spill" I said and he told me something, shocking.

"What the hell?!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess you can tell us already" Hoseok said with a big frown on his face.

I stayed beside Namjoon as he was looking down. I tapped his shoulder as a sign that it would be okay.

"They're your brothers, they'll support you" I whispered and he nodded.

He took a deep breath and tension filled the air. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. I sighed in annoyance.

"He's gay" I said in a stern voice as they widened their eyes.

"What?!"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Is that why we saw a lingerie on your room?"

"You should've told us!"

"Shut up!" I shouted and they all went quiet.

"I was just joking" I said and they sighed in relief.

"Tell them" I gestured Namjoon and this time he finally said it....

"My girlfriend's pregnant" he said and the house went quiet for a moment.

"You're going to be a father?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon nodded.

"And about that lingerie you saw in my room, that was my girlfriend's" Namjoon explained.

"I didn't know you have a girlfriend Joon, you never told us" Yoongi said.