150: Lea's Harem

Guanyu Jiahao hadn't realized the danger he was in, but fuming mad instead. He was briefly bewildered by the sudden appearance of butterflies and three attractive young men, swiftly surrounding the lady in tattered clothes. Then his eyes fell on his first consort who he had recently abandoned, for she became too boring for his taste. A night was enough to taste the flower, to taste the new flavor only to find it not to his liking after a while.

While his thoughts swirled with different things, from past to present, and even the future execution of the intruders, while secretly lusting over Lea's beauty, Lea and those with higher level of essence core could completely sense them.

Feeling disgusted and angry by Guanyu Jiahao's thoughts, Raize narrowed his eyes sharply, silently experimenting with the essences on Guanyu Jiahao's consorts.

The innocent consorts suddenly went ballistic as they were abruptly experiencing their worse nightmares while awake. They clawed their face, tearing up their skin without sensing the pain. They screamed and cried, as if they were being sexually harassed. Tears, blood and snot mixed all over their face, making them a horrifying sight to behold.

Lea felt her irritation rise by the shrills. "Kill them." She merely said, and at once, both Victor and Seth unconsciously moved to instantly murder the two consorts.

Seth threw his dagger that was as quick as lighting, while Victor crushed the other consort with pressure. Bright felt like puking at the side.

It was even worse for Guanyu Jiahao who was sandwiched by the two corpses of his wives. He was now fearful for his life as his lips quivered with his white pallor. "W-what d-do you want?! I'm the Emperor!! Don't even think of hurting me!!"

Due to his overwhelming fear and nervousness, he had even forgotten to address himself as Zhen. Not that anyone cared in the first place.

"Japatu." Lea decided to learn about the whole situation first as she already knew that Seth had found where Oliver was being kept. However, since he didn't bring Oliver himself, there might be other complications.

Japatu respectfully bowed once again, before carefully saying: "Information from outside is being manipulated by certain group of people calling themselves the Turtle Ninjas. While a rumour concerning Emperor Oliver is actively being spread. It is a rumour of him being gay that is why he never wanted to accept any female consorts, and this is also why he left on a journey, bringing with him the young and excellent son of General Li and the handsome and intelligent young master of the Left Prime Minister. There are also raiders in one establishment in the city, waiting for their master's commands. Their master is--"

"The trash." Lea muttered.

"Certainly." Japatu smoothly replied, agreeing with Lea's endearment to the Acting Emperor.

"What of Oliver?"

It was Seth's turn to amicably say: "Emperor Oliver is being kept inside a deep tunnel that runs from the City of Wern and along the town of Milke. Deep underground where light never shines and resources scarce."

Lea bobbed her head in understanding. It was indeed dire. If she hadn't stopped by perchance, Oliver would have perished. Was this how he was gonna end up as after the epilogue of the game? Or was he saved in the end?

She would never know, but at this moment, she could still save him.

"Seth--" As soon as she called, there was a blurry of shadow that flashed before her eyes.

"Ehn~?" Seth stepped towards Lea intimately, reaching out his hand to wrap around her waist only to be pinched by her. Their exchange only took a few seconds.