136: Returning all favors (1)

Lea took each documents, scanning them very fast as if she was only reading the number page of each page. Only, none knew she was memorizing all details and abruptly sending all information into Raize's brain. And the always witty Raize who didn't have to be told of what to do immediately created a way for all information to be stored somewhere.

He was actually in the middle of brainwashing the Head of the whole Apostles Institution, not the least caring what was going to happen upon the Head if the brainwashing was not complete before stopping, then he knocked him unconscious.

Hence, the two teamed up and perfectly synchronized their work. With the whole institute already hacked by Raize, the essence sensors have already been made faulty as well. The threshold for the essence detection have gone up a wide margin, making it possible for Lea to send as much essences as she wants. 

She had no problem with not limiting her essence usage as the red soil underground amplified all production; the more she invoked, the more essences were produced. It was the perfect moment to aggravate the whole cycle, making it possible to almost destroy the whole world with her current condition and situation. 

It was also due to this perfect synergy that she took action right away, pursuing the heart of the matter for both continents involved and for the many years of sins brought by a group of fanatics. 

Now, as her pale hands scrambled about the important documents, the eyes of the three elders were all set ablaze. They were staring at her every action and criticizing the creases that she had made while flipping the pages and books. As she moved on to the database containers at the side, they almost lost their souls. They did not understand what she was doing when they thought they did. 

However, they could only see Lea touching all the research materials and nonchalantly putting them back again. Once she got through every item, it had only been 10 minutes. Looking up at the pale faces of the three elders, Lea was feeling happy again!

The more terrible they looked, the more giddy she felt. It was as if the mad woman inside of her was finally released. Seeing how Lea's atmosphere would change to joviality every time she looked at the three elders, Victor felt strange. He looked at the elders apprehensively, as if they owed him money. Does Lea like those kind of men? They should be properly eliminated, as well as all the wicked men in the world. 

Lea ignored the threatening glare Victor was throwing at the elders, proceeding to put the research documents in front of the rigid elders. Her actions were neither slow nor fast, but every movement hammered unto each elder's chest, making them hope that time could stop.

But time never goes back. And in a blink of an eye, Lea was holding a bunch of papers, creasing them, crumpling them and even applying smudges of dirt on them. Her pail hands appeared very nimble and skillful. "Help me with this Japatu. Follow my lead. Including you three." 

Per her command, Japatu and the three Spirits at the side grabbed for stacks of research papers, vandalizing them like what Lea has been doing. These slow method of destroying the information was giving the elders terrible heartache. Since it was so slow and methodical, they felt some hope that they could still salvage the research documents by the end since they weren't completely destroyed.

However, seeing all their precious hardwork being slowly destroyed, the frustrations and hatred in their hearts grew by a fold. They were fuming with rage! It was as if their baby was being cut by a cutter little by little, while keeping the baby alive to savor every moment. Or for that matter, the scene they were looking at was akin to how a College term paper was being teared piece by piece, especially after sleeping terribly bad for it for a whole week! 

All the effort of doing the research and writing up the whole project, ending up in vain under someone's hands.

By the end of it all, when the three elders thought the torture was over, they instantly wanted to jumped at Lea when they witnessed her next actions. 

She invoked a small fire, and slowly allowed the documents to burn. She controlled the strength of the fire's consumption, making it burn ever so slowly right in front of the elders' faces.

They were totally livid, but they could do nothing, for their muscles were completely useless while trying to endure the pain caused by their organ failure. This was a real purgatory, as real as it can be.

It all did not end there. After all the stash of research papers were incinerated, Lea slowly moved towards the memory chips and flash drives. Briefly, the three elders wondered how she was gonna illustrate another sort of nightmare with those kind of storage.

Lea summoned a tiny hammer almost instantaneously, replicating it by four and handing them all to Japatu and the three others each. And without further ado, she made the first demonstration.

With a memory chip on a hard slab, she savagely smashed it to bits and pieces with none of the parts salvageable. What came next were a series of smashing sounds coupled along with the crisp sound effects of the memory chips and flash drives' obliteration.

The three elders were about to go insane at the sight!

Victor was slightly amused at how much energy Lea was expending just to torture three wicked men. This just proved how much resentment she had been feeling over their actions, causing her to ignore morality altogether.

Along side Lea, Japatu was also feeling very satisfied with what they were doing. He never thought of using such a method to torture people, only releasing his anger in a straightforward way. However, sometimes, being forthright can be less effective. He understood that fact now, and thus, while he was smashing with his hammer, he totally put all his emotions into, causing the splinters to even fly high up in the air and would sometimes hit the elders' faces.  

Lea and the others did not finish eradicating all that can be crashed until after 15 minutes have gone passed. Only a quarter of an hour, but this was also one of the longest 15 minutes of the three elders. Elder Yun's tear glands finally burst, and two lines of tears flowed without hesitation upon his sunken cheeks.

Elder Bo's expression looked as if a frog got into his mouth. It was as if he still could not believe what was happening.

On the other hand, Elder Lin was rather composed, but Lea knew that he was mentally about to collapse. Due to this, she also found out a crucial information. It appears that Elder Lin had been fancying a certain lady.

"Finally almost done with phrase 1. Lastly, the memory marbles, and I just so happen to know how you gathered these disgusting things. Your knights from the Apostles Institute were truly wonderful dummies. I became proficient at absorbing memory because of them... Really, thank you." If she hadn't expressed her gratefulness with thanks, it would have been quite alright for the elders. Of course, Lea had to hit the sore spots.

None of the elders spoke. They couldn't say anything, for they knew Lea was unstoppable at this point. Staring at the memory marbles helplessly, the light in their eyes dimmed.

Was she going to smash them to pieces too? Then let it all be smashed! Were the thoughts of all three elders. Lea was well aware of this too. She was feeling slightly upset that all three elders were only feeling hopeless. Their hatred from before had turned into a certain degree of resentment, and regret for the things she had destroyed.

"Hmmm. Japatu, what do you say about having a tour around this metropolis?"

Surprised at Lea's sudden invitation, Japatu took a bit before obediently following along. "Sure. Do you wish for me to bring someone as a tour guide?"

Lea had yet to open her mouth to reply when a familiar voice resounded at the entrance of Crimson Boa District. "I'll do it."