Ch .I.

Prologue

___________

"Bitch get yo ass down here!" I groaned knowing if i don't go down i would get a worse beating later on. I got out of bed, wincing from the earlier beating i got that day.

I trudged down the stairs ever so lightly, from the pain shooting through me. I made my way to the garage witch was turned to a man cave sorta room. Once the door closed all heads were on me. All my 'dads' friends scattered around the room, with beer bottles in their hands. I smiled shyly, not wanting to move from my spot. Hoping this was another nightmare. But sadly it was reality.

"Bitch dont just stand there like you dont know what to do! We've Been Trough This Many Of times.!" My 'dad' shouted from across the room. I shuffled to the middle of the room, standing still in 'my spot'. If all eyes weren't on me before im sure as hell they are now. I felt as if i were getting eye raped by his friends. This is my life, a daily routine. I wish i could live the normal life, but not all wishes come ture.

____

My name is Unique Rivera Jones. Im 17 years old, and live with my 'parents'. I have black hair, and dark brown eyes. I get raped and beat on the daily by my 'father' and his friends. My mom doesn't help me, she says she lets it happen or they'll do the same to her. I don't see why shes still with that dog of a man. Anyways this is me not the person i wanted to be, but the one that got created to this way. A broken hearted girl trying to find her way out of this hell hole.

__________________

_

Ok guys so this book is on hold till April 17th. Please leave feed back. Till next time byee...

~ gabby✌️💋