Family Reunion & Friends Pt2

picture of indigo in Mm

*~ Continuing Unique Pov

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once we arrived at the park, we started setting everything up. From putting the cloths on the tables, to placing chairs out, to laying games down on the floor for the youngins. The games consist of tug o war, some relay races, and a good ol fashioned 2 legged race.
We had our own dj, who was setting up testing some stuff out before we actually started. The time was nearing for us to start, and people started arriving.

"Unique honey is that you?" A fragile voice called, making me spin around. I almost bust out in tears, at the sight of my grandma. I shuffled over to her, pulling her in a welcoming hug. I just simply nodded, tears of joy rolling down my cheeks. You see she has been in the hospital for the last few months, getting treatments done. She had cancer, but she fought it just like I knew she could. Shes my warrior and i couldn't of have asked for a better one. We stayed there talking for a good 15 minutes catching up, talking about the most random things. Sooner or later i had to pull away from her to finish setting up, people were already here. So.. Many.. Jits... This is like a nightmare, i hadn't realized so many people had kids already. I felt a tug on my dress, making me look down to see what it was. There stood a little boy looking up at me with beautiful hazel eyes, and a cute little fro on his head.
I bent down so i was the same height as him.

"Hey lil man." I said giving a worm smile.

"Hi.." He said in a daze. I chuckled lightly lifting him up so he could sit on my knee.

"Whats your name honey?"

"Jeremiah ... Jones" He said shyly. This boy was to cute. He had some chubby cheeks, that just made you want to squeeze em all day.

"We-" I got cut of my some Latina girl pulling him off me by the arm roughly. I could see the pain in his little face. That just threw me off.

"Excuse me!" I said standing up, straightening my dress out. She looked up for him giving me a hard ass look.

"You excused." She said with pure attitude. Rolling her eyes.

"Look girl ion know who you are and why the hell you up in here. This is a private event. So get to steppin!" This sure drew a crowd.

"Yo what the hell is going on here!?" Some girl asked.... Wait it wasn't some girl. It was my best friend from before. Indigo. This is when all hell broke loose. I felt a hard hand making contact with my jaw. I was in shock. How the hell this heffa gon come up in MY family reunion and punch me infront of all these people. Shit if you thought i was just gonna let it slide, then you had another thing coming for you. I'm a fighter not a hair puller. And by the looks of it i could tell thats what she does. Within a seond my hand came in contyact with her face. I dont know how it happened doe. Kinda like my hand got taken over by Mike Tyson or some shit, but hey she was asking for it.

" Aye Da Fuck Goin On Here?!" A deep voice said from the side. Nether of us moved, keeping our ground. No one spoke, wanting to see who would take the next hit. By now the children were moved away from the whole scene, meanwhile the older kids ( teens) tryed to stay to see the fight. In all reality i anit want or care to fight her i just want to enjoy this day with my family, or i wanted to. But now i can't cuz this girl gon walts up in here like she run the shit. And the part is she could be part of m family n ion even know it. I felt arms snake their way around my hips pulling me back a little. Then that all to fimiliar voice whispered " aye bae drop it, she not worth the fight. dont let her ruin this event. you worked to hard on this.". My whole body relaxed. Hes right, and thats why i couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

turns out she came with Indigo. Her name Chanel. And she been living with Indigo n her family cuz she got kicked out her house, since she got prego with lil man. I got this wirry feeling about her. Gotta keep a close eye on this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok this is caca shit chapter. sry for not updating in forever. like i said in the A/N i didnt know how to lead up to it. so i just came up with this right now. anyways sry if there errors its not edited. to lazy for that. just wanted to give yall some to read. ight well bye for now byee

goal

15 votes

70 reads

2 comments

~__BGR__💋✌️