Ch .XVII.

BEFORE READING

I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for getting this book over 11K reads! You guys are the best with out a doubt. This all yall work. And i couldnt of been more happier. Again thank you. enjoy this chapter. Love yall!❤

<~~~~~~~~>

A few days later

Unique Pov:

*Ding*

I looked down at my phone, and saw i was in a group message. Lwad. My phone started buzzing like crazy, after i got it unlocked, i went to the messages. It was all the girls from the studio, everyone was saying random places. I was hella lost. What were they talking about? Quickly scrolling to the top of the convo, it read ' We need plans for tonight to celebrate.' From Grace. I scanned over the places everyone was listing, laughing lightly to my self.

"Lets go to K.O.D" i quickly typed, sending it after. Tossing my phone on the pillow next to me I got up, walking to the kitchen. Standing over the stove, I felt the heat radiating off the stove top. Tossing some peppers in the pan, my phone went off playing 'Ghetto' by August Alsina. Jogging lightly into the room to retrive my phone, I almost bust my ass, from my slides in the middle of the room.

"Hello."

............

"uh yeah what time?"

...........

"ight ight, Ill meet yall there."

.............

"yeah ill get them.. bye"

I walked into the kitchen, switching the stove off, and covering it.

"hey baby, im having some friends over tonight. I dont know if you wanna stay or..."

" no mama its fine I have plans all ready. " i said walking up to my room. It was 5:45, i had a good 3 hours ahead of me. Flopping on my bed, and switching the t.v on. Scooby Doo was on, this my shit. Its funny cuz Shaggy & Scooby high all the time thats why they always eatting. Sooner or later, i started drifting off to sleep.

< DREAM LAND >

I was walking down a street. This area wasn't fimiliar at all to me. My breathing got hitched in my throat I could see the sun setting from where I was stood. The air got chiller, sending tingles all through my body. I rubbed my arms trying to get some source of heat. As I was walking, I felt something hitting my back. Probably some kids playing around. It stopped for a few mintues, then continued again. I stopped walking and turned around.

"Can yo-" I stopped mid sentence cause there was no one there. Now I was paranoid. I continued walking picking up my pace. As I was nearing the corner of the street, a group of guys popped out. Each one of them looking me up and down. I shrudded at the thought of them doing anything to me. Hopefully they were just nice guys, and were willing to help me get home. But by the look of their faces, I could tell thats not what they intended to do. Fear over came me, but I tried not to show it. I turned looking around for a possible escape route. There was a little alley thats caught my eye. No it wasn't the best option, but my choices were very limited. I looked down on my feet, as if they could understand that i needed to get out of there. Taking a deep breath before I took off. My feet padded against the graveled road. Which now was covered in shattered glass. Shouts filled my ears. As I was getting away the shouts became almost close to whispers. A light shone at the end of the alley way. Just as I was nearing it, my feet seemed to slow down. As if they were glued to the ground and had just started drying. I felt a liquid running down my face. It came to a halt at the rim of my lips. The taste of salt hit me, thats when I came to realization that I was indeed crying. Strong arms tugged on my arms. Pulling me down to the floor. A sharp pain went through my body, making me yelp in pain.