Epoluge

1 year LATER !!

Unique and Davon brought a new house together. They are engaged to be married. Damian recently turned one. He is a earth day baby. Everyone in the group is starting to settle down and start families of their own. Taylor and Khayman and trying to have a baby. Serena started her own art company. She wanted to help kids around the world show their talents. Indigo has her self a little boo thing. Chanel is still a single mother, but she is trying to have a good environment for her child. Jazime is four months pregnant. Sheed everyone just tryna have baby's. Chris and Trey are part of the 'group'.

Today Unique was visiting her mom. Once she pulled up to the house, she noticed it had different unknown cars parked out front. Unique was fazed because she thought it was just a meet with her mom. She got Damian out his car seat, holding him on her hip. He had fallen asleep on the way there. His curly hair was brushed back but made its way into a little fro. He started to stir in her arms waking up, rubbing his eyes. Unique used her spare key and opened the door. Numerous voices filled her ear.

"Ah Unique baby come sit honey." Her mother called from the den. She made her way telling Damian to be on his best behavior.

•••••••••••

Damian was playing with his cousins.
Unique was in the kitchen with her mother talking. Her mother looked worried and scared, this had Unique thinking way to much for her liking.

••••••••

My mom sat across from me, talking bout she had something very important to say. The words that just came out her mouth had me in a daze. Everything that built up the relationship I had with my mother just came crashing down into a million pieces. The women that sat in front of me, was the one I gave a second chance to. Now I'm out of chances hell I'm out of forgiveness and everything that falls in that category.

"Honey bun that man you grew up with. Well he wasn't your father."

^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^

Ok this book is officially FINISHED.

I want to thank all the readers that stuck up with me from the very beginning. The ones that voted every chapter and took time out to comment. I love you all so much for being on this journey with me. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book. Thank you thanks. I love you all till next time.

If you want a sequel comment please. It's up to you guys but it will be a short story if I make one. (Need at least more than 10 people saying they want one)

Thanks again. love you guys stay safe.

__BGR__ 💕💎