Ch .XXII.

Unique Pov:

As I was on the phone listening to the other person on the line, I felt my self gaining ridiculous amounts of excitement. Apparently Trey Songz manager wants to have back up dancers for his next tour. Somehow she was good friends with Grace and has worked with dancers from the same company In the past. A big smile crept onto my face.

"So are you in?" The lady asked.

"Yes ... oh wow this is so big yes thank you. ... wait what about the other girls?"

"I've already talked to them and they have agreed." She stated.

"Oh this is great!" I exclaimed.

"Ok... one question... are you currently in school?"

"No I actually just graduated." ( go along with it)

"Ok perfect I will email you the tour schedule. Also I need you and the rest of your group to come down, get these contracts signed."

"Alright thank you so much again."

"Good skills pay off, see you soon."
-END CALL-

I let out a squeal, I didn't know I was holding in.

"Dear are you alright?" Mama asked sounding concerned.

"Oh yes yes I'm fine." I said walking into view.

"I need to go out for just a little while do you think you'll be fine by your se-" she cut me off.

"Oh child hush. Go have fun, I'll be fine dear." She said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes yes go on now." She shooed me off.

Quickly sending a message to the girls, telling them to meet at the local coffee shop, so we could talk this over. Everyone agreed saying they were on there way.

I pulled on some tights making my curves show off beautifully. A teenage mutant ninja turtles sweater and my black combat boots.

-At Coffee Shop-

No one Pov:

Everyone sat around the round shaped table in the corner of the small café they all adjusted to as their second homes. The girls have been coming to this very shop ever since everyone has calmed with each other getting to know one an other better. The girls rubbed off on each other. The ones who shot the most hatred to each other are now almost inseparable. They have all grown to be a sister hood of dancers. All sharing the same passion, expressing them self through dance, through the waves and beats of the music.

Anyways ...

All we're talking around, figuring how to make this opportunity work. Some having to take big risk, leaving loved ones behind if they go on with this tour. It made Unique sad to think about leaving behind Davon. For days, weeks, hell to almost half a year. Then her mind back tracked to all the beautiful places she would get to take in. Meeting all types of new people. Possibly making a few fans of her own. Her real dream isn't to become a famous dancer. Well who am I kidding it is but not just that. It's to be a role model to younger girls, even boys. To show them it doesn't mater what you look like, where you came from, just getting to do what you love should be the only thing to worry about. As for her when younger she didn't have that someone to look up to when times were hard. She depended on her self and her older sisters. In other words she wants to make a difference.

They all agreed to make up a new dance, just in case. After everyone was done with thier drinks they made there way to the studio.

Long hard hours of choreographing , yelling, and sweating paid off as they had thier new fond dance.

The dance wasnt to long, just long enough for them to have a good time to.

while the girls gathered what ever they had, the boys on the other hand were just getting started.

Every little detail was falling in place, they even brought new material to make Uniques 'father's' death just right. Wanting to make this night memorable . Davon did everything in his power to make sure his queen would never get hurt again.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

__________

Hey y'all sorry for this crap. Sorry for any spelling errors. I'm losing train of thought. This is just a filler the next chapter will mainly be about the boys doing what ever they gon do to Unique dad.

Alright thank you for all the reads and all the love y'all give.

Can y'all do me a favor and follow me on twitter.
My user is bgr_andre it would mean the world to have y'all follow me.

Love y'all thank you again.

Bye ~ BGR 👋