Ch .V.

picture of khayman in Mm

Chapter 4 TGIA0SW

🚫Warning before reading🚫

Hi guys quick A/n before yall go on reading! This chapter will have be rated R sorta kinda. There will be sexual context in this chapter. Therefore if you are not comfortable with this type of stuff. Please skip it. I dont want any of my readers to feel uncomfortable. This is why the title is 'Love faces'. Ok i will put these '🚫🚫🚫. When it starts and at the end so you know when that scene is over. Thanks love yall. Now to the reading!

💎have fun! Read at ur risk💎

______~~~~~~_____~~

Khayman Pov:

Its been a good 30 minutes of grinding and dancing with Taylor. An let me tell you, yo boy was getting excited if you know what im saying. We was sitting on the chair chillen, just enjoying the moment. I looked around spotting a few of my niqqas grinding up on all these damn thoties.
Taylor was trailing her hand up and down my arm. Yee i already knew what she wanted. Its only right to make her wishes come true right. Grabbing her hand, i lead her upstairs to my room. Gently lifting her, she jumped putting her legs around my waist.

🚫🚫Ok brace yourself🚫🚫

Gently lifting her, she jumped putting her legs around my waist. We were in a steamy make out session at the moment. I grabbed her ass lightly squeezing it earning me a little moan from taylor. I smile at that which made her smile to. I walked over to bed putting her down slowly. Pulling away to take my shirt off. Once that was done, she pulled me back kissing me hungrily. This made me even more excited! I laid her down on my bed, me using my hands to lift me up. Now i was hovering over her, just looking at her beautiful beautiful face. I cant believe she's mine, I get to show her what a real man is like. I went down to where my face was hovering over her face inches apart. Lightly tugging it, lifting it up, revealing her toned stomach. Once I got the shirt over her head, I started leaving a trial of kisses down her neck, stomach, and back up to her lips.

"Please stop teasing me" Taylor pleaded looking into my eyes. I just laughed at that.

"Alright what ever you say" i said with a light chuckle.

Next thing you know we both left in our under wear. Breathing heavily, from lack of air. As we kissing my hands find they way down south, my fingers playing with the hem of her lace under wear. Soon enough my fingers were rubbing her pussy. Earning little moans from her. Still kissing her i moved my head leaving kisses all over her body. I slipped her under wear off, and un hocked her bar, leaving her fully exposed. The perfect sight. We've done this before, yet she still seemed nervous about me see her.

"Babe relax, ima make this night memorable. Just like I always do.

I felt her relax her body, so i continued.

I was now inserting a finger, messaging around her V. Soon all I could her were her moans getting louder and louder each time, I put another finger. Sooner or later ima have to insert the real deal. Papi K gon show her a good time tonight that's for sure! After putting a condom on I inserted, going slow at first letting her adjust to my size. Then going faster and faster, which resulted in her grabbing the sheets. I came out and started doing my other work. Best part of it all. EATING. Ice cream duh. Aha im playing. I let my tongue play around a little before I stared going in deep. My name was being yelled, pretty loud might add.

"Khayman!!" She yelled due to all the pleasure I was providing her. Ya yo boy got them special talents. They dont call me Special K! For nothing.

Once we both meet our climax we feel back on the bed, trying to catch our breathe. She was laying her head on my chest, making little circles, tracing my tattoos. She soon stopped, her head got heavier, telling me she had fallen asleep. I wrapped my arms around her making sure she knew she was safe with me. After a little while of playing with her curly hair i got up grabbed a shirt, slipping her into it, trying my best not to wake her up. And grabbing a pair of sweats for me, before joining her in bed. Soon drifting off to a peaceful sleep. The music died down. I knew the Neighbors Know My Name now!

🚫🚫 end of scene !! 🚫🚫

Unique Pov:

About 2 hours into the party i lost Taylor, and had no sight of Khayman. Ha i have nasty friends. At least she has someone to treat her right, i would never get that. I thought to my self.

"And who says you wont find some one." A deep voice said. I looked up immediately, only stopping to stare at his beautiful face. Damn he was fione!

"Aha so you think im fione?" The same voice asked oh god its him. I mentally slapped the shit outta me.

"Oh .. ugh... Sorry." I mumbled looking down.

"Its fine ma." Oh god here we go with the whole 'Ma' shit.

"So what's a beauty like you doing all alone here.

"My friends ditched to be with there men." I stated simply.

"You dont got a man?"

"Do you ever stop asking questions?" He looked at me taken back a little.

"Im sorry, i just didnt really wanna be here. My girl dragged me." I stated honestly.

"Stop saying sorry ma, so tell me bout your self." He said looking interested.

"You actually wanna know about me? .... Ha who put you up to this no one every talks to me besides my friends, not to mention saying im beautiful." I said looking down getting teary eyed.

"Naw I-"

"Save it, so Please tell me why you wanna know me."

______-________-____

Ight yall whoop there it is. hope yall like this and hope it makes it up to all the days of not updating. Love you guys thanks for all the support, reads, and votes!

35 reads

And

10 votes ?

Next chapter ^^^

Byeee! 👋✌️💕