Ch .XXX.

LAST CHAPTER GUYS BRACE YOUR SELFS SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS !!

Taylor Pov:

Shit was hella awkward between everyone. Everyone felt so bad for what happen to Unique. Honestly I feel like this is all Jas fault. None of this would have happened. But then again it's Indi fault to. She was the ones talking to these niqqas in the first place, Anit no one knew them but her. I just want my friend back and shit how it was before Indigo and Chanel showed up.

Serena Pov:

Unique blocking everyone out. I tired telling her I was actually there for her and I was the one who found her. She wasn't having any of it doe. It was just "Yeah ok. Save it. and I'm sure you were" She cutting everyone off one at a time. It just had to start with me. She gon see, and she gon feel bad watch.

Indigo Pov:

Uhh why did I have to stop and talk to these niqqas. No one talk to me but Chanel. She keep telling me it wasn't my fault. But I know deep down it was. I just couldn't keep my mouth closed for 5 minutes. I lost my best friend trust and the new friends I made.

Jasmine Pov:

It all started with a joke and turned into something way more serious. I could have lost one of my bestfriends. Now she just look at me with pure hatred and if she talk to me it's full on venom. I don't think anything could fix this.

Chanel Pov:

See I knew some shit would happen. That's why I stayed my ass out of it. Sheed fuck you think this is. My ass was dead sleep, couldn't have done anything even if I wanted to. She don't even talk to me. Shit fine with me I Anit wanna talk to yo ass anyways!

Davon Pov :

Once I found out how this whole shit started I was mad af. But when I found out who did it to her, all I saw was red. Yeah they asses locked up, ha that Anit gon keep them from being safe. Wait till I get my hands on they punk asses.

••••••••••••~•••••••••••••

< . TWO YEARS LATER . >

No one Pov:

Unique and Davon are happily married and are expecting. They don't know the gender yet considering she is 8 weeks. Unique started opening up to the girls a couple months after the incident, but not before getting a few fights in. Davon has opened up a barber shop, leaving the trap to Joel. He doesn't deal anymore only once in a while. He wants to be able to provide for his family without using dirty money. He wants to be there for his kid and not have to worry about being killed or locked up.

"Baby! What do you want for dinner?" Unique yelled snapping Davon out of his thoughts.

"What ever you want is fine with me!" Davon shouted back. Unique started cooking what every she could think of. She made white rice with black means, and pork chops with steamed vegetables. Once she was done plating the food she called for him and mama to come eat. Davon showed up a minute later. When Unique didn't see mama, she excused herself and went up to her room and found her a sleep with the tv on. Unique shut the tv off then grabbed a blanket placing it on Mama sleeping body. Unique stayed a minute then left out the room closing it in the process. She made her way down the steps. Memories of everything coming to her mind. Once she made it to the kitchen she sat down with Davon. They ate in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. Harsh coughing sounded making both of them snap their heads toward the stairs. Davon jumped up running to his mama room once he realized she was coughing. Minutes later he yelled for Unique to call 911. She got quick to her feet, grabbing the house phone not waisting a minute to call. They arrived within 10 minutes. Once mama was on the stretcher they placed her in the back and took off with her to the hospital. Davon and Unique jumped in the car following closely behind. They made it soon enough but we're told to wait in the waiting room for further news. Hours passed as everyone close to her showed up. Davon was praying prayer after prayer for his mother to be alright. It was nearing One in the morning and they still hadn't got any news. A nurse came out telling them that they would have to leave soon. Davon chose to stay over night with his mom, and that he would keep everyone posted if anything happened. Everyone agreed with his choice. Unique left came back 30 minutes later with an over night bag and food for Davon. Whitin the next 30 minutes everyone left, leaving Davon in his thoughts with his his mother on his mind.