Ch .XXV. PT. 2

Countinuation .....

Ronda Pov:

I over heard these two arguing, which caught my attention. Me being the person I was had to listen in on it. Its not as if I had to try to hear what they were saying. Shoo they gon wake up the whole neighbor hood with the mouth they got attached to they face. Now back to them. They was talking bout some like breaking up it sounded to me. Uh uh thats not good. I need a little grand baby running 'round here. I continued listening, yet I wasn't hearing talking. I heard keys jingling, and steps running. Soon enough Unique appeared down the stairs, she honestly looked heart broken. I now know i was gon have to pull my belt out, get em answers from that boy of mine.

Unique looked at me, eyes full of sadness. It hurt me cuz she was a good child. She don stuck with Davon ass, she was the real deal.

"Bye" She whispered before leaving, the sound of her car started then she was gone.

Plently of thoughts came to mind. But I couldn't worry about that now.

"BOYY GET YO ASS DOWN HERE AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY U-"

"Alright alright stop yo hollering ma."

Oh oh

"Boy I KNOW You anit just cut me off."
I grabbed his ear pulling him down to my level. Them kids be growing to fast.

"Ah mama!"

"Who you raisin' yo voice with young man. Im still yo mama and you GON RESPECT ME ya here!"

-------------
Davon Pov:

"Who you raisin' yo voice with young man. Im still yo mama and you GON RESPECT ME ya here!" My moms said. Here we go. Here come all the questions.

"Sorry mama" I sat down with my head in my hands.

"Now come on tell me what happen baby." My moms soft voiced echoed through my ears.

"I - i cheated on her." I said looking down at the floor, not wanting to see the disappointment in my moms eyes.

She sighed loudly. As if she was trying to calm her self down. I know I messed up, but what could I do now.

"Don't tell me it was of em little hoes runnin round em streets boy." Her voice echoed in my head.

"You giving up a diamond for a rock! Boy you best get yo act together and fix this mess you started." my moms voiced boomed in my ears. I knew she was right. I just hope I could actually fix all this.

"You right mama ima go out and try to find her. I'll call you later." I got up, and leant down to kiss her head. Yet she dodged me. I gave her that face that was like 'bish whet'.

"Boy I don't know where that mouth been, and I sure don't want to know. Just go on and find Unique." She said getting up and walking out the room.

________

Hey y'all I'm soooo sorry this is soo short. Ion even know what's up with me. I have no ideas what so ever. I need to find some inspiration. so this is just a filler so sorry again. thanks for all the reads y'all get me. I love y'all for that. I'll try to update soon and make it longer. but no promises. bye for now

Goal

What ever y'all can do.

__BGR__ ✌️😘