Ch .XXVII. Pt 1.

Unique Pov:

The sound of my alarm ringing woke me up. Giving me a slight panic, quickly I reached over turning it off. Pulling the covers back, the cool air hitting my body, sending chills through out me. I rushed to the bathroom turning the water to hot. Once the mirror fogged I jumped in letting the water cascade over my hair, onto my shoulders and so forth. After a minutes or so I washed my body, and hair then got out. Wrapping a towel around my fluffy figure. After doing all my hygiene I went to my closet grabbing the outfit I had already picked out a couple days ago. After my body was fully lotioned I slipped on my under wear. I went back to the bathroom flattening my hair, and applying a little bit of makeup, nothing to major.

- RING RING-

Convo ( U -unique | M- management )

U- hello?
M -Good morning Unique. The tour bus will be out front of your house in about 15 mins. Please be ready.
U- alright thanks.

End Convo.

After getting dressed in my Harlem pants and a fitted long sleeve crop top. I put my body washes and shampoo I used that morning and tooth brush in my little bag tossing it in my suit case. My feet got cold so I slipped my Biggie socks on, then my nike slides to top it off.

-

I heard the roaring of the engine from out side my house I looked around the living room grabbing my beats and laptop then heading out the door with my suit cases trailing behind me in my other hand. Serena walked out the bus tiredly helping me put my bags in the storage compartment. Once that was done I walked up the steps Into the bus. All the other girls were sitting around on the L shaped couch ether eating or sleeping. Serena showed me my bunk which happened to be across from hers. After she showed me she jumped in her bunk going to sleep. I sat in my bunk pulling the curtain back so I could have my privacy. There was a outlet on the outside on the wall. I plugged my laptop then turned it on going to Netflix. You can say I'm childish when it comes to movie choices.
----

Davon Pov:

Unique wasn't answering any of the text I sent her and wasn't responding to any of my phone calls. This wasn't like her at all. I tried once more, to my surprise the call got answered but it wasn't her.

Convo-

?- Boi do you pay this phone bill. You done called 7 times in the last minute. Money don't grow on trees. Sheed if they do let me know, hook a sista up!

D- uh who is this?

?- this Taylor man, unique sleep. Now you gon stop calling or nah?

D- yeah yeah let her know I called ight.

T- uh huh yeah what ever. bye!

End convo.

I looked my phone like it was on fire. (didn't know what to compare it to)

The hell was going on?

I ignored it, tossing my phone on the bed before going to take a quick shower. I did my hygienge thing, getting out with a towel wrapped around my waist. The steam from the shower rolled out making the bathroom fog up instanly. Quickly grabbing my tooth brush, i put some tooth paste before cleaning my teeth so they would be nice and white. A loud banging on the door made me freeze in my place. Anit no one be banging on my door. All my niggas have a code knock. I scarmbbled into my room throwing some sweats on and a tee before peeking out the window that faced the drive way. My heart started puonding in my chest, making my breathing quickin up.

"POLICE !!!! OPEN UP!!!"

----------

(Sorry for ERRORS)

Hey y'all I feel like it's been years! :( anyways I'm making this a 2 parter. the next one will be longer I promise. so how are you guys? Good ?

current favorite song _ chris brown X on side.

Uh other news this book is slowly coming to an end sadly. I don't even no if ima make a sequel.

But towards the end you will notice a lot more drama and action. So please be patient if I don't update quick. Tryna make these last chappie a the best for y'all. Love you guys for making this book get so many reads and votes y'all the real MVPs

Bye for now.

__BGR__ ✌️💕