Ch . IX.

SORRY FOR ANY ERROOORRRSSS!!!

One week later!!

Unique Pov:

I've been at Serena's house for a week. Day and night, practically living with her. Well she did want that so I guess her wish came true. I remembered before when we were little, people would always think we were sisters. We always thought its cause were black and would have our hair braided the same with weave. (no offence to anyone).

(FLASHBACK )

We were in summer camp, walking around the camp grounds. Everyone was in the snack area, which had the lockers. Me and Serena were trying to find a empty locker to put our stuff in, so we wouldn't have to carry our stuff around.

"Are you guys sisters?" a girl we didn't know asked looking between us.

"no we-" i got cut of by Serena.

"its cause we black huh? And have the same hair?" Serena said making the other girl uncomfortable.

"no its just you guys look alike." she said looking down.

"oh i knew that." Serena said walking away leaving me with the girl. Standing there awkwardly.

"i like your shirt." she said looking at me.

I shook my head. "we have the same shirt." with that i walked away going to find Serena.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

Anyways enough about memorable moments. We (as in all the girls) were in Serena's living room, watching movies, not really paying attention to what was happening. Shit i already forgot what we were watching. Everyone was in their own conversations leaving me in the corner of the couch, cuddling with a pillow. Fun -_-. A good half hour passed, and we were still like this, the only difference being Jazmine knocked the fuck out. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, quickly pulling it out and staring at the screen. Debating weather to answer or not. Did i really want to talk to her right now. She never calls so it must be important. Sliding my finger across the screen to answer, i felt as if i were going to panic any second. It was my mom, and it made me sad to think that i never had a strong or good relationship with her.

{PHONE CONVO}

(U- unique | K- kelly)

U- hello?

K- unique baby! How are you?

U- why do you care all a sudden? Why didnt you care when i needed you most, huh!

K- baby dont do me like that.

U- you must be out of yo damn mind! How the hell you gon call me and say that shit! you did me wrong my whole fucking life! Why the hell you calling anyways?

K- i miss you baby girl, and im sorry for everything, for not being there for you when you needed someone. Im sorry for letting your father beat you with his friends and not doing anything about it. But now im putting my foot down, i cant take it anymore, being weak and not fighting for the people i love..... I told that man straight not only because what he has been doing to you but also cause, i had found out some stuff. After all these years I finally realized he no good, i was blinded by him. He used to be so good, caring, the whole nine yards. But he changed not for the better but for the worst. You can hate me all you want, i understand i hate my self. Im not asking you to forgive me, but im just asking for you to put me back in your life.

-----

I stood there in complete shock. I had no words to say, my mind was completely blank. One second i was ragging with pure hate towards my mother, and now im full of sorrow. I want her to be in my life but i dont know if i can ever trust her again. Shit for all I know this can be a set up.