Ch .III.

picture of taylor in Mm

Unique Pov:

I woke up to rustling and chains being moved around. I slowly opened my eyes, letting them get used to the light. I felt loose, let go. I looked down at my body which was covered by a blanket. I lifted the blanket a little above my head, only to find I was naked. I wasnt really surprised. This is nothing new. I got up holding the blanket tightly around me, making my way to my room. It was ether really early in the morning or night cause it was still dark outside. First thing i did when i got in my room was go take a shower. I still had the blanket around me, i bent down turning the knob for the water putting it hotter. I stood in front of the mirror looking at my facial features and studying my body. I dropped the blanket once the mirror was fully fogged. This way I couldn't see my ugly body anymore. I got in the shower letting the water cascade over me. I stood there for about 5 minutes staring at nothing. Finally moving, i grabbed my mango, citrus body wash, squeezing a good amount in my hand. I rubbed my hands together, letting the little micro seeds play in my hands. I washed my body then hair. Then stood there again for another 5 minutes. Letting the heat of the water relax my muscles. I turned the knob cutting the water off. I grabbed a towel wrapping it around me. After i was done with my hygiene, i walked towards my closet, which was full of clothes from my older sisters, that are now living their life's. Before putting anything on I went to check the time, only to find my phone smashed to pieces. The phone i brought with my hard earned money! Ugh i flipped on the tv, switching it to the news channel since it has the time. It read 5:45 am. I let out a groan, i had school. Hopefully today goes by smoothly. I walked to my closet picking out black jeans, and a grey off the shoulder sweater. I sat in front of my vanity, removing the towel from my head. My hair was curly and knotted. Fun! Grabbing my brush, running it through knotted spirals. After about 15 minutes of brushing, my hair was un knotted. I grabbed a jar of hair grease, rubbing it into my hair making my hair shine. Checking the time, only having 10 minutes before i would be late to school. Grabbing everything, I made my way downstairs, and straight out the door. My parents spoiled me so I wouldn't leave. They literally got me 3 different cars for my 16th birthday. Pressing the unlock button my black on black bmw beeped. Yay my favorite one.

-skip car ride-

Once I got to school I pulled up to a empty spot in the shade. You could say im a outcast. Nobody really notices me. Besides teachers and my best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jazmine Pov:

Nobody could contact Unique. And I was getting worried. Yea were all the same age but we look out for her as if she were our little sister. Considering whats been happening to her with her fucked up 'family'. We were chilling in the front of the school waiting for the bell to ring. Taylor was chasing her boyfriend Khayman, cuz he stanched her phone. Serena.. god knows what this girl doing, she just walked off cuz some dumb niqqa thought it would be funny to grab her ass. Serena not the girl to be fucking with. As for me i was with my beloved phone.. Kidding im with my boo, Ezera. Just then Unique came up to us with her earphones in. We could hear her music from her ipod, this girl gonna go deaf.

Jazmine: UNIQUE!
(Nothing)

Jazmine: UNI! HELLO! UNIQUE!

Unique: huh what? ( pulls out ear phones)

Jazmine: your gonna go deaf one day.

Unique: what ever.

India: Why do you even talk to her stank ass? ( School thot)

I was about to say something when Unique punched her dead in the jaw.

Taylor : where did this side of Unique come from.. I like it?

Unique: i guess im just tired of being pushed around.

Serena : you realized you tired now.. after how many years of the shit you've been through?

Unique: dont start.
(Bell rings) Lets go.

___________________

Ok so here you go. Crappy sorry. I will try to update sooner. I have a busy schedule for this week so if I dont update bare with me. Sorry for any errors, and sorry if its. Short. Thanks for. The reads and votes love yall!

Goal 20 reads

10 votes?

~ gabby 💋✌️