Ch .II.

picture of serena in Mm

Re cap!!

_________

"Bitch dont just stand there like you dont know what to do! We've Been Trough This Many Of times.!" My 'dad' shouted from across the room. I shuffled to the middle of the room, standing still in 'my spot'. If all eyes weren't on me before im sure as hell they are now. I felt as if i were getting eye raped by his friends. This is my life, a daily routine. I wish i could live the normal life, but not all wishes come ture.

____________

Unique Pov:

I was standing in the middle of the room and all eyes were on me. I looked at them all and saw that their eyes got darker then normal. Here we go. One of his friends Joe i think got up and attempted to walk over to me. Failing miserably tripping over his feet falling to the ground with a thud. No one seemed to pay him attention, the next of his friend came making his way directly in front of me. His breathe of beer slapped me in the face, making me cringe.

"What you makin faces for?" he asked grabbing my arm tightly. I yelped in pain, from the bruise i got earlier. He laughed in my face pushing me to the ground. The rest of them got up and surrounded me forming a circle, not leaving one past way for me to leave. Sad face. Next thing you know they started kicking me in the side, punching me all over, sooner or later i was left in my underwear. Iv'e been raped multiple times by him and his friends. They think of me as the equal share, everyone gets a piece of me. Like niqqa i anit the last piece of grandmas pie shit. They have done worst to me, this by far is the least craziest 'punishment'. Just as i thought this was bout finish, they put a wet rag over my face. I tried holding my breathe but soon gave up needing a breather. I was soon falling into deep sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Kelly Pov: (unique mom)

Work was hell today. Clients yelling over counters, a few fights, so much more. Finally it was my time to leave, They pay good, but you got to be insane to keep that jog for longer than 1 year. Im almost at the year, I'll be looking for a new job soon. I got in my car trying to beat 5 o clock traffic. I decided to head to the grocery store, considering there nothing in that house to eat. Once i parked to the car in a decent spot i headed inside grabbing a cart. I went through every line grabbing what ever i thought we would need. I ending up with two carts, having one of the workers help me push the cart around. $237 later i was heading home. 30 minutes passed and i finally pulled up in the drive way, punching in the code for the gate to open. There were numerous cars out front, leaving me to park further away from the door. After double bagging everything and running back and forth from the car to the house everything was in. Quickly putting every thing away, I slumped towards the stairs, wanting to take a nice hot shower. I stopped in my tracks, when the screams of my baby girl filled my ears. I was so tempted to do something and help her but i couldnt. If i did such thing i would get punished, and i cant have that happening. One day i will have the courage to stop him from hurting her anymore. For now ill just let it happen and pretend as if i haven't heard anything.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Serena Pov:

Hi im Serena Kingz, Unique bestfriend. I have Dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. I be on that shoe game status. Anyways she like my sister, when ever she need me im there for here. She has it rough, and im trying to get her to live with me, and my mom but she refuses. Ill get her to cave in one day. She could live anywhere else as long as she safe. Even doe she a year older then me, I be the one getting her out of trouble and watching out for her with the help of our other friends Taylor , and Jazmine.We all grew up together, same neighborhood, same street. Our houses were literally across from each other. Mine next to Jazmine. and Unique n Taylor across from ours. Its been like that for 15 years, then we moved, well me and Taylor moved. Jazmine is our fav cracker. ( hope im not offending anyone :)xx). Today i decided it would be a good day to just chill. We have annual lazy days every mounth. Taylor was at my house cuz we had to work on a project. So i called up Jazmine, telling her the plans.

30 minutes pasted and the 3 of us were here. Now to get Unique. I pulled out my phone leaving my room so i could here better.

*RING

*RING

*RING

"THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED.".

_________________

Ok guys heres an update. I know it says on hold till April 17th. But my friend has been bugging the crap out me to update. So yea there you go. I will take this book off of hold and do slow updates. Leave feed back :)xx

Goal

10 reads

5 votes = next chappie.

~gabby✌️💋