Ch .XXIV. PT. 1

Thank yall for gettin to ma goal. Frfr yall mad my day a lil better. Love yall

Unique Pov:

I rolled over in the bed to find it empty still. I let out a sigh, pulling myself up so I was sitting. I looked to my side looking at the clock placed on the night stand, which read 3:45am. Just then I realized the shower was running. I figured Davon came home and just wanted to wash up. Yet for some reason I could not get back to sleep. It was like something was telling me I was going to get hurt, like a gut feeling. So far every gut feeling I had, came reality. Like the other day when I got that call from Trey's manager. That was a good gut feeling. Mean while Davon was in the bathroom doing what ever he do. I was sat on the bed, a blanket draped over my legs. I flipped the T.V on. Scheming through the channels, passing various shows or movies. Finally I got to the kids programs, since it was late, all the good shows were having reruns. Right now 'Thats so Raven' was playing. Oh how I loved this show. The old Disney is the real Disney. All this shit they got playin now can't replace the ones from the early 2000's.

------

A good 30 minutes passed and Davon still wasn't out the bathroom. Now either this niqqa was taking the biggest shit of life or he was in deep thought bout some shit. Just as I was gon get up and check if he was alright the door swung open, revealing a vary sexy Davon in just sweatpants. The steam from the bathroom wasn't helping at all. Baby boy had me feeling some type of way. Sheed anit no such thing as to early to have sex.

"Oh hey baby" He huffed out, almost like he was shocked to see me up. He walked over, climbing in bed, laying there motionless. Me being me went over to him, straddling him. Our hips coming in contact.

"You seemed stressed babe, let me help you relax." i whispered in between kisses up his chest. Once I got to his neck he stiffened up. I stopped ,looking at him confused. He avoided eye contact with me. There goes that gut feeling. I got off him sitting legs crossed facing him. I examined him looking carefully at his figures, my eyes trailed over his neck, but yet stopped at a bruise starting to form at his collar bone. Which I knew for a fact wasn't caused by me.

"Is that a hickey?" I questioned looking at him intently.

He didn't move a muscle. It was like he froze. He was caught right in the act.

"Davon." my voice was low.

He looked at me for a split second, then turned his head so he was looking at the window. In the split second, I saw guilt in his eyes. Now for sure I knew he was hiding something. Just then as if God was telling me something his phone went off. A text appeared on his screen. Which read 'had fun tonight, maybe we could do it again soon.' My heart ached.

"Wow. Really Davon. Really!" My voice grew louder with every word that came out.

"Bae-"

"I don't know who YOU calling Bae! Cuz what it looks like to me you be calling yo lil booty call Bae!!"

"Uni-"

"Uh uh nope I ain't havin' it! And to think you wanted to have a family! A Fuckin' Family! How in the hell did you except You would get away with this?" My voice was filled with rage, I was more upset about the fact that he didn't even thick twice about. Just a few days ago he talkin' bout havin' a baby. But now I realize I couldn't trust him anymore. God only knows what other things he has done behind my back.

"You know I gave you my all, and this is how you repay me. From that first day we meet, I felt we would be great friends, and we were then you became that person I could trust my life with. But now you showed me I was wrong bout it all." He cut me off.

"You right Unique, And I truly am sorry. She came up on me and I .. I just couldn't push her off."

"So what she had a gun to yo damn head Davon!"

""AYE WHATS ALL THIS RUCUSS UP THERE!!"" Mama yelled from downstairs.

"I think we need a break. T.to get back on track and all." I grabbed my phone and wallet, throwing a jacket on and pulling my timbs on my feet. I felt his grip on my arm, just as i was grabbing the door knob.

"Please don't, we could make this work." His voice was soft. I could here the sincerity in it.

"Im not saying its over, I just need some time to think alright....... call me if anything." With that I walked down the stairs and out the front door. I got in my car, driving where I dont know just far enough to get lost in my thoughts.

--------

Hey this is part 1 of this, just wanted to give yall a little sum. Im going to try to update at least every 2 weeks. im going to be busy the next couple weeks with conditioning for softball. so bye till next time.

( the faster you get my goals the faster the updates)

Love yall

Goals
100 reads

25 votes???

Bye __BGR__ ✌️✨