Family Reuinon & Friends Pt1

Day of Reunion!

Unique Pov:

I woke up extra early, to my phone playing Outstanding by Gap Band.As old as this song is, it was still one of my favorite songs. It brought back so many memories, from all the good times we had as a family before everything went berserk. Till this day i still have no idea what caused our family to break the way it did. But im happy my mama leaving his ass. This family reunion is going to take away all the thoughts of him from both me and my mom. Hopefully things go well.
I rolled out of bed, and ran into the bathroom, from my feet being cold, turning the shower on hot. I stood on the fluffy carpet in the middle of the bathroom so my feet wouldn't make contact with the cold floor. While waiting for the shower to get hot enough, i was going through my songs on my ipod which was plugged in the mini stereo. I had stereos everywhere. Music is kinda my only escape. After scrolling for what felt like forever i found a good song to listen to. 'Smoke, Drink, Break-up , by Mila J'. I waited for her to actually start singing, then stepped in the shower. Letting the hot water cascade over my bare body. Making goosebumps appear on my arms. After washing my hair and body, i got out wrapping a towel around me. My hair dripping as i walked to my vanity. I lotions my body and put on a black bra set. I got dressed in a pair of shorts, and a black fitted tank top. After combing out my curls, i tied my hair in a tight bun on top my head before heading downstairs to my awaiting mother. Her and my auntie were making food for later. Good thing we had this big ass kitchen.

"Morning baby, your up early." my mom said kissing my head.

"Mhhm"

"Gurl come give us a hand." My auntie said giving me a stern look. I groaned in respond.
"Anit no body told you to get up this early, so since you up you gon help." I nodded knowing i couldn't get out of this.

~ 4 hours of cooking later~

We all looked a mess, hair standing in different spots, flour all over us. We got a little carried away. The Reunion is to start around 4, and right now its 10:30. This left us a whole lot of time to get everything ready. We were renting out one of the park grounds. It was a big enough spot knowing we have a big o'l family, flying in from everywhere. Our family is full of much culture, everyone coming from different parts of the world.
The girls were coming by in about an hour to help set up. After putting all the food in trays, and gathering all the plates an utensils, i made my way up stairs to my room to get ready. After an other shower, i decided on leaving my hair down, and curly. Rubbing in some mango citrus, grease to make it shine. Now for the perfect outfit. I walked into my long closet scanning over my dress selection. My eyes landed on my white Vero Moda High-Low dress. I slipped it on, zipping the side up, taking a quick look in the mirror. Then going back after to find something to put on top. 'Oh i like this one' i said in my head grabbing my black leather short sleeve jacket. I tossed that on my bed going back in my closet. Walkin over to the wall full of shoes and what not. I didnt want to wear heels since we were gonna be outside playing games and running around. So i settled with a pair of black and white high top converse. Next make up. I dont really like make i only put when its needed. and i go very simple noting major, i anit tryin to look like a clown. After appling some gold eye shawdow, i put one coat of pink lipstick. Then i put on my diamond studs, and a gold chain. Looking in the mirror one last time, i was happy with I saw so i made my way down stairs. Every time a reunion came around, we jad less money. My mom always go all out. Last time she flew everyone out to the Virgin Islands. I swear she a walking bank or sum shit. I looked at the clock and starting bring some stuff out to my car, I was nearly done when the girls pulled up behind my car.

"hey babes!" Jazmine said kissing my cheek. I did the same im return. Then hugged serena and taylor.

A good ten mins passed and all the cars were loaded.

" Arlight lets ride out! "

___________________

ok this is part one to this. Sorry if its shit. I will try to update sooner. sorry for any errors!!

goal 90 + reads

20 votes.

•~ __BGR__ ✌👄