Ch .XVI.

This chapter is Dedicated to ma gurl Serena. I miss yo crazy ass! Bring yo ass back to Miami homie.

On with the chappie.

Serena Pov:

Its been a week since Unique crazy ass party. Which means its our first day to be dancing with the company. It is currently 6am. Shit making me feel like im getting ready for school n shit. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom my dog following behind me. Switching the water on, letting it get hot, I picked my baby up placing her in the sink. Letting some water run on her. She loved showers, which is good, i dont have to fight tryna get her cleaned. Its taking her out thats a mission. Little bitch bite ma ass for turnin the water off. Shit crazy man.

_ After Shower_

I got out with a towel wrapped around my body. I brushed my teeth in the shower so i was good. After lotioning my body, I pulled on my undies, then went into my closet. I grabbed my black sweats, and a over sized T shirt. Then stuffed it into my bag. I slipped into some high waisted black jeans, and my 'Sena Gang!' Sweater I had made then slipping on my black on black converse. I got downstairs, grabbed an apple, threw it in my bag with my water bottle then put some dog food out. To the studio.

__
'____

Unique Pov:

The girls should be here soon. I was at the studio already. I couldn't sleep so I decided on coming here and dancing. The Choreographer was already here working on something for us. Since i was already here, she showed me what she had. Making me memorize every step. It was a jazz/hiphop combo. And i had the perfect song for her.

"What about 'Birthday suit' By Mike Jay?" I asked while we did some stretches together.

"Never heard of it." I let go of her hands making her fall back. 'opps sorry not sorry' I said in my head grabbing my phone and playing the song. When the trumpets came in she started smiling like a made woman. I chuckled lightly, grindding to the song. She was mad cheesin, standing in the middle of the room. It was starting to creep me out.

"I like it, lets go through it to see if the dance fits with the song." She said putting her shoes back on. I restarted the song, jogging next to her.

"Full out." she said counting down.

~~~\\_|

Taylor Pov:

After I got Jazmine, we made our way to the studio. I followed the directions the lady gave me. After about 30 minutes we got there, just as Serena pulled up next to us. I looked over at Jazmine, n this bitch was sleep. I blasted the radio, making the car shake from the bass. She jolted up almost hitting her head on the roof. I laughed then turned the volume down, then cut the engine. We all walked in together, talking a little. Then we all stopped when we heard music coming from the main studio, our nosy asses went to check it out. We saw Unique and some other chick with bright red hair dancing. Damn this song is the shit. I looked at the door and it read 'studio 3'. Thats the studio we are supposed to be working in. I walked in dropping my bag on the floor. They stopped dancing, and came over to us.

"Hi im Grace... The choreographer." she said waving at us. She was thick, and short. Thats a good thing. Gotta love them thick girls. She had a light complixtion, and dark brown eyes.

"Hi im Taylor" i said introducing my self.

"Serena"

"Jazmine"

"Nice to meet you girls. Uh you can stretch, warm up what every you have to." she said putting some piano songs.

--__AFTER STRECTHING AND WHATNOT__--

"Alright can we start?" Jazmine asked standing up.

" uh not really, theres two dancers not here yet." she said sipping on her water.

"Ugh seriously?" Serena said sitting back on the floor. A good 15 minutes passed then the doors swung open. Two girls with hoodies in ran in apologizing for being late. Then quickly going to strech.

"SINCE THIS IS THE FIRST DAY, I WILL LET IT SLIDE. FROM THIS POINT ON OF ANYONE IS LATE YOU WILL HAVE TO RUN THE BLOCK FIVE TIMES!" Grace exclaimed.

"Now Unique my dear, please show the first to steps to...."

"Oh Chanel"

"Indigo".

"Right to them." Unique walked over to them, with a smile.

___\|~~|/___

Indigo Pov:

Wow I was surprised to see Unique here yet alone her girls. What shocked me the most was that Chanel and Unique ain't start nothing yet.

"Alright. Your gonna first step to your right, bringing your arms out, and pointing to your left. Like this." she demonstrated slowly then looking at us. We did it then waited for her to countinue.

"Ok next you gonna come back into first position, with your arms to your sides. Then turn fully, coming into any pose. Count 3 seconds then pop you hips 2 times. Again she demonstrated it for us. This is what the next 30 minutes consisted of since Chanel didn't want to cooperate.

"Listen I get you don't like me. I don't know what your problem is with me, but drop it! Its not helping anyone! If were gonna be working together for this company, I wanna have fun. Not worry about why one of my co workers don't like me. Im sorry for what ever I did to make you have this attitude with me. You best lose it quick, cuz im losing hella patience for you." Unique said walking away. I turned to Chanel giving her a pleading look.

"Please stop with this whole 'I dont like you, Ima fight you' image you got going on. Im tired of it, seriously what good does it do for any of us?" I asked looking her dead in the eye. She let out a long sigh, then turned away from me going over the beginning of the routine. This my friend gon be one Loonng journey.

________

ok so Two updates a week they will be shorter like this one.

Remember to get to the goals for faster updates, since you guys were closeon the last chapter. An update comes your way.

song of the day

(DRUM ROLL)

'BIRTHDAY SUIT' By Mike Jay

goal

130 reads

30 votes

5 comments

Next time im waiting for these goals .. so its on yall

peace ~ BGR