Ch .VIII.

Uniuqe Pov:

I was sitting under the tree when Davon car pulled up. I got up happier then ever. As I was walking to his car someone called my name, I turned and saw a figure not to far behind. He had a hood on which covered his face blocking me from seeing him. He lifted the hoodie a little and i saw it was one of my 'dads' friends. Fear quickly over came me. He shot an evil smirk my way.

"Gurl come here now or, you gon get it worse later." He said loud enough for me to here. I felt my throat get tighter. I looked back from the car to him. Debating on who to go with. If i go with Davon i'll be safe for a while. If i go with ugly, the beating would be less. Yet i didnt want Davon to get hurt knowing they would find him somehow. And im sure as hell tried from all the scars and pain my so called family gives me. I decided to take a big risk. Going with nether. Running away from it all was the best choice for me at the time, or at least i thought. I took a deep breathe before taking off. I didn't know where i was going, i didn't really care at this point, as long as i got away from everything. I kept running, thats something im good at, I used to be on the track team in middle school. I got cut off from my thoughts by a car stopping right in front of me. Blocking my way making me halt to a stop. "Shit" I mumbled under my breathe. "Where you going sweetie?" I recognized that voice from anywhere. My dads voice. It sent shivers down my body. I looked around franticly trying to find a way to get out of here. I saw my girls Serena, Taylor, and Jazmine. I took off, yelling and running towards them. Trying to get there attention.

Serena- wow wow calm down talk slower.

Unique- ok... My ... Dad ... Is .. After me. (says between breathes)

Taylor- this niqqa dont know when to stop! Shit.

Jazmine- yo you should stay with one of us a few days. Ion need nothing bad happenin to you babes.

I just nodded in agreement not knowing what to say.

___|______~_____|___

Serena Pov:

We was all talking, trying to plan shit to do later. Then Unique came running towards us yelling. I couldn't make out what she was saying, so i had to stop her right there n then.

Serena: wow wow calm down talk slower.

Unique- ok... My ... Dad ... Is .. After me. (says between breathes)

Taylor- this niqqa dont know when to stop! Shit.

Jazmine- yo you should stay with one of us a few days. Ion need nothing bad happenin to you babes.

She nodded in agreement pulling her bag more on her shoulder.

Serena: you can stay with me. Its a gated community, and has real good security. Plus i've been trying to get you to stay with me for a while.

Unique: fine can we leave
now please. (says looking around)

Taylor: damn you making a niqqa scared n shit.

Serena: alright lets ride out yall!.

---//----///____\\\___\\\

Alright this is the second part to single so its short. Sorry for any spelling errors. love you guys can i get 15 votes?
Just a filler
Update coming soon bye!

-gabby 💋✌️