Ch .XVIII.

Chanel Pov:

When the girls left to dance, the rest of us stayed behind. Talking about everything and anything that came to mind. Every one drinking, and enjoying they self. Me on the other hand didn't really drink that much. I knew by the looks of it that these girls loved to party and would need a designated driver. So here I am. Drinking coke with a small amount of alcohol.

"Letss goo dannncce" Indi said dragging out the words.

Everyone soon agreed, pushing their selfs off the leather seating. The guard lifted the rope allowing everyone to pass. I felt an hand grabbing my arm, pulling me in the center of the dance floor. People were yelling trying to talk to their friends over the loud music. Like really you could say it in the persons ear. Ain't no one trying to hear yo conversations. I thought In my head. We soon found the girls grinding on each other. Everyone was smiling widely, and laughing like maniacs. While we were dancing some dude came up and whispered something to Unique. From where i was standing I could see that she was uncomfortable. I kept a close eye on her just in case. Maybe this can be the way i show her we can be friends. By now the guy was taking her somewhere.

"Hey ima go to the bathroom." I told grace. She nodded and continued dancing. Quickly following behind, I made sure I wasn't seen. I felt around my waist, making sure I had my hand gun. Im always strapped no matter the occasion. I have this feeling in my gut that sum is up so I go to follow unique, I look back to see if anyone is following or looking as soon as I turn around they are gone. I start to look everywhere. Till I hear light screaming And trash cans moving around. I follow the sound and find unique and some older guy in a back alley strangling her. I grab my gun and slowly lower it down to hide it on the side of my thigh and slowly approach them. You can't react loudly....you need to apporach them in a quite manner. As I got close enough I immediately and forcefully point my gun straight in that niggas head. Me and unique might not be in good terms right now but she did apologize and I forgive her. Plus we would become good friends so I'm willing.

"Am I suppose to be scared of sum shit. This the help you getting unique.?" The nigga said. The nigga looked back at unique and her body and I got pissed. This nigga don't know me and what the fuck I'm capable of. He aboutta see in a sec. I shot that nigga right in his leg. Not in the head. I just want to see him in pain. He screamed

"Ha punk nigga, would a little female do that?" I said smirking. I grabbed unique from the floor while that fuck boy was hurting. I tucked the gun in my pants and hurried out the scene. I heard sirens then I speed up the pace.

As soon as we got in the club I let her go "you ok?" I asked her.

"Thank you, so much" she said hugging me. I hugged back and as soon as we let go I gathered up all the girls and told them to head out. When we all got in the car indago was vomiting. So I pick up her hair while driving to help her.

----10-20 minutes later----

Tripping, falling, fumbling vomit everywhere. Ehhh I can get use to these girls.

The next day

Unique Pov:

I felt a hand rubbing small circles on my lower back, making me stir awake from my dreamless sleep. I kept my eyes closed a while before opening them. My eyes traveled around my room, then landed on a pair of, hazel ones. My lips tugged into a smile, when I saw who it was. I turned my body so I was now facing Davon.

"Hey baby girl." he said in a low voice.

"Hey" I said sitting up, but groaned soon after clutching my head.

"Haha hangover?" He asked getting up. I just nodded my head laying back down.

"Ill be back." he said walking out my room.

Davon Pov:

I walked out the room, making my way downstairs where I heard female voices. Once i got down stairs all the voices stopped. I looked up and saw all them starring at me. I shook it off walking into the kitchen where Kelly was drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hey hun." She said giving me a warm smile.

"Hi, you got advil?" She nodded getting up and taking out a bottle from the cabinet, then handing it to me with a cup of water. I thanked her then left going back up the stairs.

"Damn who that fine piece of chocolate?" Someone asked in a whisper.

"That Unique's boo thang Davon." Im pretty sure Taylor said. I chuckled then walked in Unique room. She was sleep already. So I put the pills and water on her night stand. Just as I sat down next to her my phone went off. Quickly pulling it out, I answered not looking at the contact.

"Hello?"

--------

"Yeah this he."

--------

"What!? ... Ight thank you."

--

I looked down at Unique, then kissed her forehead lightly before heading out.

~~~~~~<~~~~~>~~~~~~~

Short chappie I know sry . Sry for any erorrs. Any who here yall go, thank you for getting to the goal. Shoutout to my gurl

@ __DDU__ for helping me with this chappie. yall go check her book out called

Concrete Rose !

sad to say updates will be coming slow again. School start monday, but I will try to at least get an update once a week. 14k+ reads. Ion no how yall do it but thank you. thats it for now love yall.

Song of the day

Downtown by August Alsina

goal

150 reads

25 votes

2 comment

byee ~__BGR__