Ch .XV.

A/N

UPDATES SHOULD BE COMING FASTER! (Everyone Cheers!) MAYBE 2 A WEEK? This is because I had Discontinued my other book. So now I can work on this one more. Ok so yeah enjoy the chappie.

Unique Pov:

I rolled over on an, extremly soft bed. There was no way in hell this my bed. I left my eyes close, for a little before opening my eyes. When I did everything from last next came flooding to me. From the whole surprise, to the performences, to Davon getting jealous. And my favorite part of it all the 'Birthday Sex'. Yup by far my favorite part. I heard vocies from downstairs. It worried me when I heard men vocies. I would much rather stay up here all day, but I was hungry as fuck. And the smell of Bacon wasn't helping one bit. Walking to his bathroom, was a mission, I felt hella sore. I splashed some water on my face, trying to get the sleep out of my system. I hoped in the shower washing my self off, with what ever soap was there. After i washed, and what not, I got out, grabbing a towel that was on the hook. There were no other towels in here, and i wasn't bout to air dry n freeze ma ass. Uh uh not today. I just now realized I anit had no panties. Hm lets see, what this niqqa got that would be useful to me. I pulled out the first draw to find boxers, and socks. Grabbing a pair of boxers, i pulled them on, then grabbed my bra, from the floor putting that on. Then i saw a shirt laying on the floor, I put that on then put my hair in a messy bun. Ah lets get this over with. As i made my way downstairs I heard what sounds like an old womens voice, it was fragile, yet was filled with rage. As i got to the bottom step it cracked, making everyones attention fall on me. I smiled shyly, giving a small wave. Davon came over to me with a small smile then put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Mama this is my girl friend.... Unique." He said looking at his mom. I gave a worm smile towards her. She didn't return it, but just gave me stern look. Great now his mama dont like me.

"oh shit.. he do got a girl" One of his friends whispered.

"an she thick... damn" Another one commented.

"excuse me?" i said with an eye brow raised. Davon chuckled next to me.

"ehhem" i turned back to his mom.

"what you doing in his clothes?" she asked out of the blue. Well then this wasnt the approached I had in mind.

"Uh... well-" Davon cut me off.

"Mama" He said giving her a look as if saying dont start.

"Did you spend the night?" She asked looking at me. She gestured for me to come with her. She then started walking into what seemed as the kitchen. I followed behind lost as shit.

"Would you like something to eat?" She said standing next to the stove.

"Yes, please." I said standing awkwardly.

"Take a seat honey." She said, her voice sounded at ease. Gladly taking a seat on one of the bar stoles, she made a plate then brought it over to me. It was eggs, bacon, and a biscut. I smiled thanking her then digging in. This was like heaven on a plate. After I ate, I got up, and started washing the plate. She came up to me, refusing to let me wash it.

"Oh c'mon its the least I could do." I said with a smile. She gave in an let me wash the plate. After that she patted a seat next to her.

"So tell me about your self."

#^#

Davon Pov:

Once they left the room, the boys starting talking. Bout how they would tap that. I just sat there mugging they asses.

"Brah anit no one gon be 'tappin' nothing. You can tap yo ass out of ma house that's bout it!" Everyone silenced, slouching in they seats.

"Homie chill, we just fuckin with you." My home boy Terrel said, rubbing his hands together.

"well im out niqqa, I got make a drop." Dyonte said getting up, dapping us up before leaving. As he was closing the door he shouted "BYE MAMA!" Which resulted in mama groaning. He laughed then left. The rest of the niqqas left about 30 minutes later. Once they was all gone I walked in the kitchen to see, Unique and mama laughing with each other. My mama had a real smile on her face. It made me happy cuase I anit see her smile like that in way to long.

"Yall don't need me, yall like best friends now huh?" I asked sitting in between them.

"Oh boy hush." she said laughing a little which lead to her falling in fits of coughing. Worry washed over my face. I'm pretty sure my face mirrored Uniques.

"mama you good?"

"I'm fine baby just get me a ..... glass of water." she said coughing. Unique got up, getting the water then placing it infront of her. She thanked her before, sipping on the water.

"Ima go lay down, Its was great meeting you baby." Mama said smiling at Unique then walking into the living room. I turned to Unique, grabbing her hands in mine. I kissed the top of her hand and left a trail of kisses up to her neck.

"Uh uh." She said pushing me off. I frowned.

"Why?"

"Niqqa im still sore, i wanna be able to walk, plus me and the girls, are gonna be dancing for a company soon." She said smiling slightly.

"Oh shit my baby girl gon be Famous." I said pulling her into a kiss. She pulled away laughing.

"You stupid you know that?" She asked

"Yeah but, you love me." I said connecting our lips again.

"Not like I really have a choice" She said gettin up and walking out the room.
This girl is sum else brah.
I quickly got up after her then chased her up the stairs, she ran in my room laughing. That laugh was like music to my ears.
Once I got in my room it was no sight of her. But I could here her light giggles coming from the closet.

"Oh I wonder where Unique can be." I said standing in front of the closet. I pulled open the doors only to find she wasnt in there. I was confused as fuck. Thats when i heard her laughter coming from the bathroom. Huh? I scratched the back of my head, trying to find out where she went. I stood there thinking for a few minutes. Thats when i remembered my closet was connected to the bathroom. Ma dumb ahh. I walked back to my room and saw her laying on the bed, with blankets all over here.

"You gon join me or nah?" She asked making space for me. Damn im so happy i found this girl, I might make her ma R.O.D chick one day. One day it will happen. Its gon be soon too.

____________

 NOT EDITED

ok there its is. So what yall thick bout the 2 updates a week? Let me know yall opinon on that.

Ok so I feel like I need to get to know some of yall. So if yall wanna talk or sum message me or kik me @ cool_story_bro_99.

Ok so ima start putting random songs in this. So the song of the day is

(drum roll)

*HOW YOU GONNA ACT LIKE THAT* BY TYRESE

ok yepp thats it

goal 120 reads

30 votes

5 comments

~BGR 😃😘