Ch .VI.

picture of davon in Mm

Unique Pov:

"Save it, so Please tell me
why you wanna know me."

__||______||______||__

??mystery boy pov:

I looked at her blankly trying to read her or something. Trying to find a reason to why she was so sad, if there was a reason she would think so little of herself. She is truly beautiful. And a girl like her shouldn't have such a negative attitude. Just looking into her eyes, i could see that she was getting aggravated, and impatient.

"Look, you just seem different from all the other girls in this place. Its something about you thats pulling me towards you. Like its calling me to you, I really wanna get to know you, for you. I dont wanna get to know you to get in your panties im not like that. So please give me this one chance, thats all im asking for." I stated honestly, looking in her eyes. She sighed looking down at her lap. Then back at me and began talking.

"Well what do you wanna know about me?" she asked looking at me.

"Lets start off with your name." i suggested. She smiled and laughed a little. I just gave her a questioning look.

" I think you'll like my name" she paused then continued ...." its Unique." I smiled at her name in fact i did like it, remembering i said that she different from ever other girl here. Now thats unique. From there on we decided to play 21 one questions. i started.

"Color, favorite animal, worst fear, any secret talents, and if yes what are they, age, favorite childhood movie, favorite song, are you getting bored .."
She cut me off starting to answer the questions.

"Um purple , pugs , clowns , no, 17 , winnie the pooh, cant raise a man by K Michelle, and yes." She said all in one breath. I answered the questions i asked her.

"Blue, turtles, losing loved ones, no, 19, any movie that had racing, and Loney by Speaker Knockers." after i said that i looked down R.I.P speaker knockers.

"Why turtles?" she asked looking assumed.

"Cuz they dont do shit."

_____||_______||_____

Hi guys ok im having writers block and this is all i could come up with. sorry for it being so short i love you guys thanks for all the reads i appreciate it alot. anyways i will try to update soon and make it longer. give me ideas for what should happen next doe. n sry sena. ok so last bit of news i wont be updating for a while cuz i have testing . "fun" so yea thats it bye guys love you

~gabby 💕💋