MY MACHINE

It was dark.. silent... and cold..

Pidge slowly opened her eyes. Pain surged through her entire body. She very well knew Hagger  and sadly her father were making her some kind of weapon to defeat Voltron once and for all.

  It would be hard for them
because they can't form Voltron without her, and her friends would never want to hurt her..

Pidge was scared and in pain from the meds they gave her to become stronger. She didn't know what to do. She was hooked up to a bunch of wires and tubes.

A while ago the ship was under attack, it was probably another enemy ship.

She hasn't seen Keith in so long. It felt and still feels like a million years. She missed him, cared for him. But with everything that has been happening, she my never get to tell Keith how she felt.

Pidge didn't feel this way at first. But when they started to become a real team, and knew him better she started to like him.

They were about a year and a half apart, so age wasn't a problem. (Pidge: 15 Keith:16) The problem was if she found her father not working for the galra, he wouldn't be the happiest to see his own daughter dating someone of the race he has and team Voltron hates the most. Galra.

Her team has put aside that Keith is part galra. But she's not sure about her father.

Her vision started to get better. She looked over her shoulder and saw her galra arm was upgraded.

A soldier stepped forward into the dim light. She didn't know or recognize the galra but he looked high in rank and dangerous.

He gave a smirk "good, your awake"

"W-Who are y-you?" She looked up weakly.

He chuckled, "I'm your creator, I made you my..hmm. what's the word on looking for?.."

"Your what." Pidge didn't care who he was. He sure enough wasn't going just own her just like that, a snap of a finger.

"My machine.."

He gave a sinister smile and lifted her chin as he spoke those words my machine. He started to laugh louder as pidge realized what's happening to her.

They're making her a full machine!

"No.. no you can't do this to me!"

Fear filled her body, or what's left of it. She shook her head side to side not feeling anything except for fear and the ice cold mechanical parts.

"HA HA, WELL I JUST DID. AND IF YOU KEEP UP THIS I'LL TAKE THE CRYSTAL THAT'S MAKING YOU EVEN SURVIVE THIS!"

What happened to her?! She saw the bright purple crystal glowing beneith the metal covering her chest. How could this be possible?!

"I'll program you to become the one thing that'll stop Voltron. Tearing at their hearts. Ripping them to shreds."

What could she do?!

As she looked at the galra his eyes glowed a rapid bright yellow causing her to look him in the eyes. "you will do as I say, if you disobey my rules I'll erase you from the universe. Having you with no memories, no feeling, no love. No love from or for that hybrid paladin of yours. He escaped with his team but they'll be back for you."

Pidge could feel the galra's power and him controlling her with his.mind connected to hers.

"MY WAR MACHINE!!!"

As he said this the there galra  could hear pidge screaming in pain of her trying to fight the power. She wasn't strong enough.

"YOU ARE MY WAR MACHINE!! YOU HEAR ME!!"

She closed her eyes only to open them with a yellow light.

"I am your war machine...."