Lustful Prince

A while after Night had calmed down she thought of a plan to escape.

She paced her room quietly, she couldn't think of anything. "why?! Why why why!" she punched the wall with her fleshed arm making her yelp.

Night quickly shut her mouth hoping no one heard her scream. Lotor ran into the room looking angered and distressed. He gave a strong glare at Night "what do you think you're doing."

Night froze with small beads of tears in the corners of her eyes. She was afraid "n-nothing.. My s-sweet~" she gave a nervous smile.

Lotor noticed her eyes being an emerald green and smirked. "you can't fool me sweetheart~" he took a step closer to Night as she stepped back. Lotor soon cornering her "I know the spell wore off a while ago.. I wanted to test your loyalty and smarts on what's right~, you were close to failing me.. "

Lotor's smirk grew into a seductive smile making Night tremble "please don't change me again Lotor.. Please! It's torture!! I'll do anything!"

With those words Lotor froze "anything you say hm?~" he raised a brow and lifted Night's chin to his own "become my Empress and obey my every word.. and I grant you and your hybrid friend no harm~" he rubbed her cheek pulling her close. Night couldn't push away..
"if you disobey, Keith will be the one to be punished.."

She had to give in...

'I'm sorry Keith.... '

Night let Lotor pull her into a kiss grabbing her waist closer to his. Night blushed and wanted to punch Lotor but she couldn't.. She can't let the one she truly loves be hurt and possibly killed for her actions..