Broken

As Night traveled to her room in Lotor's ship the solid gold gaze she held faded. She closed the door and fell to the ground tears welling at her eyes. She trembled on the ground wishing she was with the paladins again... With Keith again..

She heard a knock on the door as she silently cried "Night? It's Lotor, I was just wondering why you wouldn't want to sleep with your king my queen~"

Night jumped in alarm and stood up wiping away tears that remained on her face "well after all Lotor, I don't need you by my side every second of the day.  I want my own privacy your highness" she had spoken like nothing had ever happened, like she enjoyed Lotor's company. He only loved her for her intelligence, looks, and strength..

That's not love..

That's lust

On the other side of the door Lotor nodded looking slightly upset but mentally brushed it off "of course my clarity~"

As the evil prince 'charming' walked away from the door Night clutched her short messed hair and tried not to scream. She hated Lotor. The spell that was on her wore off as if they caught her like this she'd be controlled once again.

She gave a sigh slumping down against the wall. Her bulky mechanical arm making a clunk sound as it hit the ground. Night hugged her legs tightly whimpering "I miss you Keith... Please... Come back.. "

Keith paced in his room.. He's been locked in his room for days looking for a plan to find Pidge but.. It was hopeless now. He barely ate and as lost too much sleep to train. He wants her back.. He wants to tell her how he feels but.... She was now this 'Night' chick who wants him dead..

He couldn't save her...

He broke the promise..

He was broken...

She was broken...