Tori and Alessia

Here is the Tori/Alessia chapter.

Time frame: Before Dates and Meetings

-

Tori Kelly had wanted to sing ever since she was young. She loved how music could make people feel things.

She never thought she'd meet someone special thought it. To her, music was just a hobby. She loved it. She lived for music, but she never thought she'd make a living out of music.

Tori walked into the bar. It was open mic night. Tori never expected to find her in there. It was so clinche. It was so ironic. It was perfect.

Tori was sitting at the back of the bar. She had a drink in front of her. She was going to go up and sing later in the night. But she did want to be intoxicated.

She watched as a girl sat down on a stool. She turned to the guy with the guitar and nodded. She watched as the girl took a deep breath, closed her eyes and sang.

She just wants to be beautiful
She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits
She craves attention, she praises an image
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cut her woes away
'Cause covergirls don't cry after their face is made

Tori watched as the girl was lost in the music. She watched as she swayed, as she sang. Tori felt the need to find out who she is. She had to know.

-

Alessia Cara sat at the booth. The barista handed her a cup of water. "Thank you." Alessia was drinking the water when someone sat down next to her. She turned to see a blond woman sitting there. Alessia placed her cup down and turned to see the next person take the stage.

"You were really great," the woman said.

Alessia turned to look at her. "Thanks."

"Did you write that song?" she asked.

Alessia nodded. "I did."

"I'm Tori," the other woman said, extending her hand.

"Alessia," the other girl said, shaking the hand offered to her.

The two girl ended up talking about their lives, their musical taste, what they wanted to do in life.

Things were great between them, their friendship flourished.

They were out for lunch when Tori went in for a kiss. Alessia was shocked.

Tori moved back, her eyes wide. "I, I thought, I shouldn't have," Tori stuttered, shaking her head. The older of the two stood up and was ready to leave, when Alessia grabbed her hand. When the blond turned, Alessia connected their lips.

Alessia disconnected their lips. "You thought right."

Tori grinned and reconnected their lips.

-

Two months into their relationships, both girls were still going strong. Tori found a new love for music. She loved singing with Alessia. She loved hearing her girlfriend's voice. She just loved her. But neither girl said those three little words to each other. Tori was scared Alessia wouldn't feel the same. The emotions Tori felt, they were strong. She had never loved anyone as much as she loved Alessia.