Austin and Shawn and Normani and Dinah plus Ally and Camila

I'm struggling with Demi and Selena and Chrissy and Sydney (ii). So I wrote this part first.

This will have three parts. Shaustin's first date, Normani's search for her engagement ring, and Dinah getting stuck in the toilet.

Three stories, one chapter.

Time frame: Before Prologue

Enjoy.

-

Austin and Shawn

Shawn was nervous. He was going on his first date with Austin, and he really liked the other boy.

Shawn buttoned and unbuttoned his shirt multiple times, not sure if that was the shirt he wanted to use for the night.

He was about the change it when he heard a knock in the front door.

Shawn froze, not sure what to do. He took a deep breath and buttoned up his shirt. He ran his hand through his hair to get it how he wanted and left to greet his date.

Austin was laughing at something Aaliyah told him. He nodded his head.

"Sometimes, boys like boys and girls like girls. That's okay," Austin said, looking at the little girl.

"And you like Shawn?"

"I do. And I'm taking him out to spend time with him. When he laughs, I get butterflies."

Aaliyah grinned. "He gets them too, for you."

"Aaliyah, go bother mom," Shawn said, a blush on his face.

Austin grinned, looking at him.

The girl huffed and walked away.

"You clean up well," Shawn said, smirking.

"I shaved just for you."

Shawn rolled his eyes. "Want to go?"

He nodded. He turned to Shawn's family. "I'll have him home by ten. He'll probably be crying."

Aaliyah frowned. "Why?"

"Because I'm going to kick his butt in bowling."

Karen and Manuel Mendez laughed. "Have fun. Don't kick his butt too much," his father said, shaking his head.

"You can kiss it better," Aaliyah said, nodding her head.

Karen covered her mouth, but laughed.

Shawn closed his eyes. "We'll see you later," he said, pulling Austin out of the door.

"Bye!" Austin shouted, leaving the house.

Both boys were in Austin's car in no time. They sat there for a second, not sure what to say.

"You, uh, you look really nice today," Austin said, blushing.

Shawn grinned. "Is Austin nervous today?"