Hailee and Lucy

Haucy's solo date was requested by POLY-BEATDOWN. Enjoy.

Time frame: Before Big Us, Little You (part 2)

-

Hailee stared at her own reflection, trying to get herself comfortable in her outfit. Lauren was still with her mothers, leaving Hailee and Lucy alone. Because Lauren was gone, Lucy decided to take Hailee out on a date, just the two of them.

"You look nice," Anna said, looking at Hailee.

Hailee blushed as she stared at her reflection.

"Thank you," the young girl answered, as she pressed against her dress for the seventh time. "Do you think she's going to like it?"

"I think she is going to love. But she probably won't notice because your face will have all her attention."

Hailee laughed. She turned to look at her mother. "You think so?"

"She is so in love with you and Lauren. But right now, it's all about you."

Hailee smiled and nodded. "It's about me."

"What's the plan?"

"Dinner and a movie. Maybe we'll hang out at her place."

"Do you need money?"

Hailee shook her head. "No, Lucy said she was going to pay. Her mom sends money and she had been saving up. She plans on paying when we take Lauren out again."

Anna nodded. Before she could continue, there was a knock on the door. Anna lead Hailee to the front door.

Shawn, Austin and Lucy stood there.

"Hello Shawn, Austin, Lucia," Anna said in a stern voice.

"Mami, stop," Hailee muttered, her cheeks burning red. "Hi Uncle Shawn, Uncle Austin. Hey Lu."

"You look amazing," Lucy said, her eyes staying on Hailee's face. There was a big smile on her face.

Hailee smiled. "You look great too."

"Are you ready?" Lucy reached over, smiling when Hailee took her hand.

Hailee nodded her head.

Brittany chipped in. "Have fun kids. Curfew is eleven thirty. Call if you're going to be late."

"Okay, bye Mommy, Mami."

"Bye Daddy, Papi."

Lucy pulled her out of the apartment. "You look really beautiful. Laurie and I are really lucky to have you in our lives."

"And we are lucky to have you. You're great. And we're lucky to have her. We got really lucky in having each other in our lives."

Lucy reached over and gently kissed Hailee's lips.

"How are we getting to the restaurant?" Hailee asked, following behind Lucy.

"I never told you, when I first moved in with my mom, she helped me get my license. I'm driving."

Hailee grinned as she followed behind Lucy.

-

Hailee rubbed her hands together. Lucy could see how nervous she was. Little Hailee was sensitive to loud sounds, Big Hailee was worse.

Lucy reached over and grabbed Hailee's hand. "It's okay. I'm here. It's just you and me, okay? Ignore everything else. The only people that matter are you and me."