🌹My Little looney tune🌹

Imagine:being an angel in front of your dad (the Joker) but a devil to his henchmen. (Warning gore)

"Bye daddy, come back home soon!"

You waved by the front door watching your dad and Harley drive off in his purple Lamborghini, you closed the door causing his henchmen to flinch.

"Why so serious?" you asked while titling your head "ah I know what it is, you need a lil fun, so let's play a game!"

The frighten henchmen looked at each "um miss (y/n) we can't play boss told us-"

Bang! you shoot the henchman with your personalized MG.34 "anyone else wanna defy me?" you look around "no? good!"

One of the henchmen raised there hand "m-miss (y/n) can we pick the game this time?" you turn to him amused "sure shot baldy! not literally though! hahaha!." the henchmen fidgeted "how about duck duck goose?"

You pondered "good idea baldy!" the bald henchman smiled triumphantly, you walked over to him brushing his suit, making him uneasy "now here is my spins towards the game, if I decide your the goose we won't run in a circle, but the safe area is the dining room, you guys are the prey, I'm the predator so if I catch ya, let's just say your ass is grass, but don't worry I won't kill ya, I'll just hurt ya really really bad." your mouth twisted in a sadistic smile, causing the henchmen to shudder "um boss- I mean miss (y/n) how do we win?" you gestured your hands crazily "well~ if you make it to the dining room without me catching you...it's a win but heres the gimmick at least 3 people have to win if you don't well that's just more fun for me!"

A lanky curly haired henchman raised his hand. you sighed "what? curly fries." "miss (y/n) if we win, what do we get?" you made an 'oh' face "well, ya won't get a bat upside the head, now no more questions..let's start!" you beamed.

You and the henchmen used upstairs as the head start...the henchmen never knew such a childish game could scare them so much...

"Duck~ duck~ duck~ duck~ goose! now run birdie run!" you skipped with your blood stained bat towards the burly henchman, who was frantically running.

"Come on now~ your making this too easy big boy, run! run! run! for I hurt ya~" the poor schmuck ran while looking back which caused him to fall halfway down the steep stairs, fracturing his left arm.

"Argh! s-stay back y-you bitch!"

You staggered towards him "big mistake~" you swung your bat over his left knee causing it to break.

"Argh! it-t hurts!" you circled around the burly henchman "Oh really? that's what I was going for! now...scream for me~" you grabbed your bat swing it toward his right arm, making the man scream in agony.

"Oi! don't pass out yet!" you bent down and slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark "w-wha- going argh!" you waved your hands dramatically in front of his face.

"Goodie your up! let's continue~" this time you swung your dominate foot toward his ribs, causing him to gargle up some blood "oopsie maybe I kicked ya too soft! daddy's kicks normally kill ya~ oh well." you pouted. "ple-pleas I'm argh sorr-y, I didn't m-mean to c-call you a b-b-bitch." you smiled "oh~ your...sorry, well I'll just have to stop now, huh?" you said sarcastically. the henchman coughed up "y-you are?"

"Of course not things are just getting fun!"

The other henchmen stood there obediently knowing if they touch the Joker's princess, they would have wished to have (y/n) 'play' with them...

You circled the injured henchman, watching him struggle in pain "How pathetic! your supposed to work for my dad and your cracking already, you pussies need to be whipped in shape!" then you straddle on top of the burly man, taking your slender fingers, snaking it towards his throat teasingly tightening and loosing the pressure "got any last words?!" you beamed.