🖤A Bad Day🖤

Today just wasn't your day, you just failed your classes, got fired from your job for running late (even though you had a legit reason), almost got into a physically altercation with a guy on the subway and almost got hit by a fucking bike, a bike seriously!

You wanted to scream, cry, throw stuff, and even harm yourself but you was mentally drained, so instead you laid in the bed you and your green haired lover shared, just hating yourself, sinking in a deeper depression, contemplating life and trying to figure out why was  life being so fucking difficult?!

You got out of the bed cause it was making you feel even worse, all you wanted was these negative thoughts to get out of your mind and leave you alone so you went in the tub and put on your favorite song on 'Melanie Martinez Cry baby' hoping this would ease your mind, you hummed slowly, feeling hypersensitive towards the dripping of the faucet, the clock ticking and even the music sounded extra loud...

After 30 minutes of laying in the tub, you decided to get out the tub cause your fingers were pruning, you didn't bother putting on a towel you just got out leaving a trail of water behind you and you sat on the bed awaiting for Mista J arrival.

5:25 pm

7:05 pm

8:55 pm

10:23 pm

"Daddy's home!" you heard mr. J maniacal laughter ring through the penthouse and you knew he was coming back from a successful heist just by the joy in his laugh. So you dashed out of the room not caring you was naked and ran into his arms, completely ignoring Frost present.

You started crying in mr. J chest "I'm so glad your home!"

The joker glared at Frost to make sure he wasn't looking at your naked body, but luckily Frost turned his head before his boss caught him, mista J cupped your cheek roughly to catch a glimpse of your face and it look terribly "what's wrong doll? did someone hurt your feelings? tell daddy what's wrong?"

That made you sob harder "J today was the worse day I *hic* failed my *hic* classes *hic* almost got hit by a fucking *sniffle* bike! *hic* got fired by my *sobs* asshole boss and *sniffle* almost got beat up by this dude on the subway, I feel like so worthless."

The joker growled at the end when he heard some bastard tried to harm his queen! so he embraced you and turn to Frost signaling him to leave. "shh shh babygirl, daddy's going make it better, trust.me." the joker chuckled darkly.

He grabbed your face kissing you passionately, leaving you breathless he picked you up bridal style and walked you back to the master bedroom and laid you on your side of the bed.

He went in his wardrobe grabbing one of his shirt, he went and put it on you, "you look sooo sexy in my shirt doll~" he purred in you ear, normally that would make your body tingling but not today and the Joker could sense that, so he sighed and went to change into his arkham pants.

The Joker climbed in the bed and pulled you into his chest while stroking your hair "it's going to be okay, I will always be here for ya, it's kinda hard for me to understand what ya feeling but I know a bad day when I see one...trust me I've had one too many but you know what will make ya happy princess?"

You looked up at J confused "w-what?" your voice cracked at the end.

The Joker laughed causing you to feel deep rumbles in his chest making you feel calm, "revenge doll, why suffer when you can make others suffer!" you laughed lightly for the first time today and that made the Joker's heart feel warm hearing the sounds of your angelic laughs.

"That doesn't sound bad at all J!" you snuggled closer to your green haired king.

"I told ya daddy will always keep those pearly teeth smiling!" the Joker said smugly.

You looked up at mista J with so much love and adoration "I love you J, so so much."

The Joker chuckled awkwardly "I like ya too doll." you knew it was hard for him to express his emotions, so you was grateful that he is even cuddling with you and comforting you, most times he is just rough and passionate but today you've got to see a loving side to he so maybe today wasn't such a bad day.

The Joker tugged on your hair to catch your attention "now go to sleep doll, we have some big plans tomorrow, can't have you falling asleep during are 'fun time'.

You nodded your head in response finally feeling at peace and drifted off into slumber.

THE END

BONUS

Next on Gotham's News a Caucasian male in his early 40's found dead on the subway tracks, the police went to look back at the cameras to find out what caused his death to only find damaged cameras they haven't found the culprit but they will investigate and put more police in the subway to keep civilians safe... and latest on breaking news students and teachers were massacred ruthlessly by the King and 'Queen' of crime them self and it seems as though the Joker's 'apparent' lover is filming this ordeal (while laughing), but sadly it doesn't stop there a manger of a small bistro was mutilated and had a craving on his back stating 'don't mess with my queen.' the police said they will investigate it but most believe this was the Joker's doing once again and it seems as though this women who looks to be in her early 20's is possibly the Joker's supposed queen? find out later on Gotham's News...

THE END.

Hey my lil lemonheads, so today I was feeling really shitty and decide to write it into a one shot, sorry if there are grammar mistakes but I wrote this in the moment to make myself feel better, I hope you enjoyed it though.

PEACE and DESTRUCTION my lil lemonheads.

5/22/17