🍷The Jester Twins: Operation Date Night 🍷

Warning: swearing.

(Mini series)

(Mini series)

"I can't stand it anymore Ace, mom and dad belong together why are they being so damn stubborn!" Y/n yelled exasperated, barging into Ace's room unannounced.

Ace took his earplug out, while looking at his sister angrily. "I said stop picking my bedroom door lock, you must have a death wish!" the twin sister waved a dismissive hand not caring about her brother threat, "I mean it, I don't like that bitch with mom." she plopped down on Ace's beanie chair, causing him to roll his eyes.

"So what, get over it and get out of my room." Ace groaned, trying to get back to his plans to ruin the bat kids day.

"No I'm not going anywhere till you listen to me!" she growled, pissed off that her twin is ignoring her.

"Damn Y/n your so fucking annoying, so what if mom wants to date the plant chick!"

"Your only saying that cause she makes you poisons and shit!" which was true, every time you guys visited your mom, Ace would always get toxins from her cause he loved to use them on people for fun or even kept them for his next heist.

"Exactly! so why would I wanna fuck that up...hmm." Y/n rolled her eyes and got up from the beanie, stopping at the doorway. "Fine keep your stupid toxins I have something better anyway~"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" her brother asked curiously.

Got him!

Y/n turned around grinning mischievously, "oh it's nothing big bro, you prefer bland toxins over all these new toys I've found~"

"Fine! fine! let me hear your stupid plan..." he grumbled, immediately causing her to squeal in delight and smother her twin in hugs.

"Ugh! get off of me, before your ugliness rubs off on me." he groaned, annoyed.

"Shut up you know you can't resist me for long." Y/n sat back in the beanie, "I wanna trick mom and dad on a date."

Ace eyed her like she had went bonkers, "you must really be aching to die, if dad finds out you planned this he'll strangle you to death and I'm not saving you just so you know...but don't worry I make sure you go out in style!" her brother laughed in the end, causing her to pout.

"Dad would never!" Ace look at you with wide eyes and started laughing again, "maybe he would but that's beside the point, I'm going to get mom to have a mother/daughter day but I need you to call dad and say I've got myself in trouble with a gang, when the time comes.I already have the date set up, it's real classy and shit...mom will love it... and hopefully dad."

"Ok...where will this 'date' take place?" he air quoted the word date, while looking at her with a bored expression.

"100 palace street, bldg 538.Where all those fancy Gothamites go... but it'll be on the roof."