𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖘

Warning:violence

Warning:violence

It's been decades since that vile demon cursed Y/n with immortality and the power drain the life of those she touches, having this wicked power isolated her from society.

Ever since that incident Y/n refuse to ever go near a human, she never wanted to cause nobody any harm.

So ever since then she lived in the woods, feeding off the souls of poor animals.It was lonely living a life without any human contact, she doesn't even remember the last time she felt the touch of a human, without there skin rotting at her touch.

Her only friend was nature, that was the only thing her destructive hands couldn't ruin.She would talk to the trees, flowers, and growing plants cause it was so comforting being in there presence.

Y/n walked through the woods to find her favorite tree, it was a willow tree she named Bane.She knew it was crazy talking to nature but there was no one else she could talk to, and she enjoyed there company giving the situation.

And there Bane was, Y/n skipped towards her tree friend and sat beside him, smiling brightly.

"I'm sorry I haven't seen you all day Bane, but guess what I've found?!" she beamed.

She nodded triumphantly "You've guessed right, it's a cabin! it looked a little scary on the outside. I tried to get in it but I couldn't break in.I guess the owner abandoned it, cause it looks pretty old."

"Did you miss me? " she asked, while patting the tree.

"Cause I missed you."

"Today I didn't take a single soul, yep... I was being extra careful. Y/n turning her attention towards the waning moon, watching as black clouds shrouded the moon like a blanket.

"I almost forgot about the crimson moon coming, I won't be able to control this damn powers." Y/n frowned at the thought.

She looked up at the moon, biting her bottom lip nervously. "The crimson moon always caused me bad omens."

Y/n laid her head on the tree, smiling sadly "I wish I had a prince, just like in those fairy tale stories but instead I've been cursed with a life of eternal loneliness."

"Well at least I have you Bane." she closed her eyes and started humming her favorite song, it always eased her anxiety.

Joker pov

The circus is a perfect place to have fun with the citizens of Gotham, I was able to orchestrate a great plan.Even though some of my idiot henchmen almost screwed up my plans, it all worked out, now the Bats will have to watch as I turn these 'innocent' people against one another.This will only prove that just one negative motivation can make even the sanest snapped!

I giggled in delight as all the henchmen made sure nobody was calling the GCPD, can't have those bastards coming before the Bats.I find it so amusing watching each of there facial expression some look fearful, disgusted, shocked and even confused!