👄Drowning in your touch 👄

Warning:drugs, heavy smut, mature. (don't do drugs kiddies.)

Tove Lo song- Disco Tits inspired me.

Y/n could feel his electric blue eyes watching her every move and she was enjoying every minute of it.She swayed her hips to the music, feeling more confident then usual..it could possible be the ecstasy pill she took or even the fact that she had gotten the king of Gotham attention, but who cares she was having the time of her life.A man on the dance floor grabbed her by the hips roughly bucking and grinding in back of her, she continued to dance unfazed by his sudden abruptness.Y/n leaned into the crook of the mans neck and looked up at his face, he wasn't all that bad looking but nothing compared to the man that was staring at her in v.i.p.She grabbed the stranger by the back of his hair roughly and rubbed up against him just to tease, she took her attention off both the men who seem intoxicant by her, and stared at the pretty flashing light that illuminated the dance floor while the rhythm coursed through her veins.After a couple of minutes of dancing with the stranger she pushed him off her and made her way through the sweaty crowd, locking eyes with the king again.It was as if he was devouring her with just his eyes but Y/n didn't feel one bit of shyness or vulnerability but when did she ever, knowing this would be risky she winked at him and blow a kiss to him.She could see the smirk slowly growing on his face, he waved his hand to beckon her to him but Y/n wasn't about to stop her fun as of yet and on time the persistent man followed her bringing his mouth towards her ear.When the Joker knew she wasn't following his orders, he snarled and got up from his seat, this girl is either really brazen or stupid thinking I'll let her disobedience fly.

"Leaving so soon? we was just starting to have fun." he whispered.

Y/n chuckled and turned around, "you call that fun? just wait till the real fun starts." she said with amusement in her tone.

"Why don't we go to my house, you won't be disappointed." he said while lowering his hand down from her waist to her hip.

"No can do." she purred.

"Why?" and before he could further question Y/n, he was roughly pulled by the collar and thrown to the ground.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" the man yelled while quickly stumbling back to his feet and when he finally realized who it was, his eyes widened and his face paled.

He saw the Joker standing over him with that crazed grin, "ya really wanna know, what my problem is?" he mocked.

The Joker loomed over the poor schmuck, "I don't like it when people touch what I've claimed." his smile disappeared and was replaced with anger.

"I-I'm sorry dude it wasn't like that, I t-thought she was just a whore I didn't t-think she was with you." he stuttered.The rest of the people on the dance floor took a step back and watched this scene unfold.

"So now you disrespecting me? are you saying I have bad taste in women?" he gritted his metal teeth.

"N-no it was, I would never- s-she's yours, I didn't k-know." the man was stumbling on his word, while the Joker watched this man in amusement.He loved to see his preys scared and struggling before he killed them.

"Oh you don't need to tell me something I already know." the Joker said with a twinge of darkness in his tone, he walked closer to the man and grabbing both his shoulder he leaned into the mans face. "Hmm what should I do with you?" the Joker made a pondering face, pretending to make a decision, making the man even more worried.

"Since this is your first offense, I'll let you off with a warning." the Joker replied, trying to keep a serious face and hold back his howls.

The man gulped and nodded frantically, waiting for the Joker to speak.